View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 06:43 PM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 23, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
Ok this build is still giving me problems in deciding what interface it wants to use.

1. I randomly get the HTC messsageing when trying to text. sometimes i get the new style. sometimes the htc. (with the little guy in the background)

2. I randomly get the old vanilla winmo style of editing a contact. sometimes ill get the new style that includes "link to facebook"

Im stuck on this one ......
Make sure you are using the latest build on the first post. It does still use HTC messaging in a few places, but it is not random.
This is how it works:
-When you click on the actual message on the messaging tab in Sense, it will use HTC messaging (an old version that is much faster).
-When you use the right soft key to select New, Reply and Forward, you will be taken to WM messaging.
-"All Messages" and the new message icon will also take you to WM messaging.

I hope this cleared up some of the messaging issues people are experiencing.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.