PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 11:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Imagio HSPL Speculation and Q/A Thread

OK two things.

1) Hard-SPL flash worked fine, tested on 2 devices (thanks conflipper+drellisdee) and I will do the final Hard-SPL files by tomorrow. I'll post here when that's ready for a last formal test. do not nag testers for any files until then, they are far from final (not all features included in HardSPL).

2) can the people who know how to use mtty, do the following check:
enter bootloader and do "info 8"? and if the result does NOT show "samsung_kby00n00hm" for DEVICE NAME, then PLEASE post the different DEVICE NAME here! this is just in case there are imagios with a different nand version (my code should handle that, but I like to check things out properly). thanks!

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex
This post has been thanked 22 times.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcianc View Post
i'm in for $25 paypal'd upon valid, working unlock for verizon usa imagio if released by 3/1/2010.

once my replacement is ordered customizing, reinstall not worth the time anymore. $$ implies deadline to me.

what is paypal's return w/o fee policy? someone trusted can collect/hold with a looser deadline .
haha I see this one now. will try to get the release done before this deadline thanks for all donations!!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:36 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

woooooohoooooooo
Old 02-24-2010, 11:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

dcesq06 is a n00b

First and foremost -- thank you cmonex! I will donate as well once everything is finished.

Just curious, but how long does the last formal test take?
Old 02-24-2010, 11:48 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

How to do a mtty

Place phone in bootloader ie tricolor screen (vol down + power + stylus tip in reset hole)

1) disable usb connections in active sync/wm device center.

2) plugin phone to usb while in bootloader.

3) run the mtty.exe

4) in com port drop down select usb

5)when the new window pops up type "info 8" (without quotes)

6) as per cmonex if the result does NOT show "samsung_kby00n00hm" for DEVICE NAME, then PLEASE post the different DEVICE NAME here!

7) exit and soft reset and don't forget to re-enable usb connections in active sync

try the mtty 1.42 and if it gives you trouble then the other one.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mtty.zip (571.5 KB, 82 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 02-24-2010 at 11:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:51 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

will this hard reset your phone?
Old 02-24-2010, 11:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

Slack3r is keeping up the good workSlack3r is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
It shouldn't, I just did it to mine and it still works fine. I had the same device ID, btw.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:03 AM
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Thought I'd share the results as a new spl flashed perfectly. However, I'll have to wait for next phase of testing to try a custom rom. Make sure you give her thanks/donations for all the hard work she has done for all of us whitestone owners as we will be enjoying custom roms very soon!!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:04 AM
BlackBerry Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
nope sure won't. Just don't try typing other things
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

rjygraham is a n00b

When I type "info 8" (without quotes) nothing happens and then about a minute or two later I get an error message saying the write operation failed.

Do any settings on the open port dialog need to be changed aside from setting the port to USB?

P.S. When I try running mtty1.42.exe USB isn't available in the Port drop down so I'm using mtty_0513_Test.exe.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio