PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c
Sprint Premier customers

What is your Premier Status? I'm wondering which number is higher . I wonder how they determine mine changes from 2-3 at times. It will look like this on the first page of your Bill. If receive it via E-Bill log into your home page at sprint then go to Pay Bill /view bill and PDF. IT should be on the first page upper left side and will look like this

SUMMARY INVOICE
ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Total Amount Due
$***.**
Account Name Invoice Date
R**** S**** December 05, 2009
Account Number
Premier 2
MONTHLY INVOICE SUMMARY
Thank a Fellow Geeker If you have been helped by hitting the button below

Last edited by athlet1c; 12-12-2009 at 10:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Carrier: Sprint

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: Sprint Premier customers

From what I was told by Sprint Cust Serv, the level of Premier your account is at is based on certain criteria i.e. how long your payments have been on time, how much you spend with them per month, etc... From what I can tell, the only real advantage to being a higher Premier level is you get some extra minutes at the end of the year (75mins premier level 2) or a $5.00 credit towards your bill. You also get additional discounts on accessories with Sprint, but I never buy their crap anyway, it is already too expensive. So other than what I have posted, I really don't know what the difference is if you are premier and at what level. Maybe a better amount of respect when you are on the phone with them? Maybe they will give you 'less' stupid answers if you are Premier Level 3......

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 12-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Threadstarter

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c

So is ther a Premier Level 1 lol.... I thought I received more benefits at a 3 like all my lines where upgraded. I want to know the Eternal Factor though. Based on my expereince adn im sure with others Retensions has worked hard on some cases

Last edited by athlet1c; 12-11-2009 at 05:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Almost a VIP

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlet1c View Post
So is ther a Premier Level 1 lol.... I thought I received more benefits at a 3 like all my lines where upgraded. I want to know the Eternal Factor though. Based on my expereince adn im sure with others Retensions has worked hard on some cases
The higher the level you are, the faster you get upgrades....? 3 is the highest level is what I am told.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BBTour

YANKEEFAN01 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlet1c View Post
I WISH this was true. I've been bragging to everyone that I can upgrade once a year, and Verizon people are like we can all upgrade once a year at two year price. I was like aw crap. Well nevermind then.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC hero

jjday7 is keeping up the good workjjday7 is keeping up the good work

I just got my $5.00 credit for no apparent reason. Just got a notice on the site and approved the credit. thanks sprint.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero!!!

mconig78 is becoming a great contributor

To me the premier really isnt anything special. ok yes you get to upgrade after a year of service but that is just tacking on another two years. So now your at 3 years, then a year goes buy and you get the upgrade but then adding 2 more years to contract and then your at 4 years of contract in 2 years lol. It would be nice if they would allow you to sign one year contracts since the new phones come out about every year. And the discounts on the accessories who cares really. Ive been a loyal customer for over 12 years and I think there should be more than what they are doing.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:34 PM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconig78 View Post
To me the premier really isnt anything special. ok yes you get to upgrade after a year of service but that is just tacking on another two years. So now your at 3 years, then a year goes buy and you get the upgrade but then adding 2 more years to contract and then your at 4 years of contract in 2 years lol. It would be nice if they would allow you to sign one year contracts since the new phones come out about every year. And the discounts on the accessories who cares really. Ive been a loyal customer for over 12 years and I think there should be more than what they are doing.
No matter where you go its going to be 2 years if you use an upgrade or sign a new contract.But your right it should be a year.Its the way to lock you in
Old 12-13-2009, 04:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

kennyidaho is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconig78 View Post
That's not how it works. It's two years from the point of the upgrade, so if you are one year into your contract and then you upgrade it's two years from the date you upgraded. It's not added onto the remain year of your contract.

I just did a premier upgrade, my current contract was set to expire some time in April of 2010. My new contract expires

Quote:
Sprint Subscriber Agreement: Expires 11/12/2011

Last edited by kennyidaho; 12-13-2009 at 04:31 AM.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:02 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyidaho View Post
That's not how it works. It's two years from the point of the upgrade, so if you are one year into your contract and then you upgrade it's two years from the date you upgraded. It's not added onto the remain year of your contract.

I just did a premier upgrade, my current contract was set to expire some time in April of 2010. My new contract expires
Yeah he already realized that, but thanks for reiterating!!! Happy Holidays!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero