View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 06:34 PM
athlet1c
Kind of a BIG Deal
Threadstarter

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c
Re: Sprint Premier customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconig78 View Post
To me the premier really isnt anything special. ok yes you get to upgrade after a year of service but that is just tacking on another two years. So now your at 3 years, then a year goes buy and you get the upgrade but then adding 2 more years to contract and then your at 4 years of contract in 2 years lol. It would be nice if they would allow you to sign one year contracts since the new phones come out about every year. And the discounts on the accessories who cares really. Ive been a loyal customer for over 12 years and I think there should be more than what they are doing.
No matter where you go its going to be 2 years if you use an upgrade or sign a new contract.But your right it should be a year.Its the way to lock you in
Thank a Fellow Geeker If you have been helped by hitting the button below