PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 06:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero!!!
Carrier: Sprint

mconig78 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Premier customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODZSON View Post
When you have a premier account it'll be on one line and you'll have the capability to upgrade every year with a 2yr contract but it doesnt mean your adding on more than what you had, so if you add on a 2yr and the next year you do an upgrade you will have 2 years to go again.. the years don't add they overlap.
Really so basically when my 2 year is up in Jan. I can sign another 2 year deal. Then wait the one year and then use my $150 upgrade and sign another 2 year so its basically a one year contract then?
Old 12-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconig78 View Post
Really so basically when my 2 year is up in Jan. I can sign another 2 year deal. Then wait the one year and then use my $150 upgrade and sign another 2 year so its basically a one year contract then?
yes...

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 12-11-2009, 07:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Hero

bradgordie is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffgong4 View Post
I can't find it on my bill, I am premier but I don't see my number anywhere.

same here can't find this on my bill anywhere.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffgong4 View Post
I can't find it on my bill, I am premier but I don't see my number anywhere.
They don't always show it on the bill, you may have to call in to find out what your premier level is, but basically I believe if you are on the Everything Data Plan or higher, you are at some level of premier status. Also like I said earlier, there are criteria that you must meet like paying your monthly bill on time for a certain amount of time, how much money you actually spend every month with Sprint etc...
Old 12-12-2009, 12:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: sprint

mbaseball3 is becoming a great contributor

better service if your a premier customer? true!
last month I had a question about our new bill (went from corporate individual plans to family shared) and cs informed me one of our lines had spam apps and offered to remove and block them and credit back to our account. ok, cool I said. yesterday I received a call from sprint informing me the credit to our account will be on our next bill. the spam apps have been block and have not reappeared. so I asked is this a new thing sprint is doing? they tell me yes, well, for our premier customers. its a way of saying thank you and we want your service for many more years. kind of a cool deal I suppose.

Hero is flying
Old 12-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c

H?ere is whats required http://www.sprintenterprise.com/prem...remiercustomer . At this point with the high churm Rate Sprint has experienced they are working hard to improve customer relations with all Consumers. the Premier was originally started to keep existing customers from defecting. You know the make them feel extra special. Now its pretty much doing this as a whole to old and new customers...
Thank a Fellow Geeker If you have been helped by hitting the button below
Old 12-12-2009, 10:03 AM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Threadstarter

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlet1c View Post
What is your Premier Status? I'm wondering which number is higher . I wonder how they determine mine changes from 2-3 at times. It will look like this on the first page of your Bill. If receive it via E-Bill log into your home page at sprint then go to Pay Bill /view bill and PDF. IT should be on the first page upper left side and will look like this

SUMMARY INVOICE
ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Total Amount Due
$***.**
Account Name Invoice Date
R**** S**** December 05, 2009
Account Number
Premier 2
MONTHLY INVOICE SUMMARY
In case your looking to find it
Old 12-12-2009, 12:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I don't see premier status on my bill.... is it because i have corporate account with citi?
Old 12-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
I don't see premier status on my bill.... is it because i have corporate account with citi?

That would be correct My Brother from another
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks, I was kinda scared that they messed up my account hahaha.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero