PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > HTC Hero Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2010, 08:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Extended Battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s View Post
I sure hope so, that'd be sweet. My friend has an HD2 though and the battery is thinner than ours I think. I'll have to inspect his more closely. (I assumed they'd share the same battery)
Batteries are different between the HD2 and Evo. It's just like how the GSM hero has a different battery than the CDMA hero.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Backup), Samsung Epic (Current)

iviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to iviyth0s

I had the BatteryBoss review the no name 3200mAh, and you Seidio users can still hold the throne for now :P. (the reviews in my sig).
I wish someone would donate their Seidio 3500 to him (he gives them back) so we can learn what they're really putting out!
I'll probably send him this one next:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Extended-Battery...item3a59cb7381
My Epic 4G Battery Reviews
Beware of some 32GB MicroSD Cards
Old 06-10-2010, 12:33 AM
VIP Member

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s View Post
I had the BatteryBoss review the no name 3200mAh, and you Seidio users can still hold the throne for now :P. (the reviews in my sig).
I wish someone would donate their Seidio 3500 to him (he gives them back) so we can learn what they're really putting out!
I'll probably send him this one next:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Extended-Battery...item3a59cb7381
I have a seidio 3500 laying around, which I used for my sprint hero. Now that I'm using an evo, I can't use the battery until seidio makes a door for the evo. I contacted BatteryBoss, to offer him my battery to test.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

iviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
I have a seidio 3500 laying around, which I used for my sprint hero. Now that I'm using an evo, I can't use the battery until seidio makes a door for the evo. I contacted BatteryBoss, to offer him my battery to test.
Awesome!! I can't wait to see how the results turn out
Old 06-10-2010, 03:51 PM
VIP Member

I emailed him, and he's busy with a few other batteries, and with other life things. He's not really interested in testing my seido 3500 mAh.

But I will say, I went from charging my hero daily, to every other day, with the same usage. While it may not be 3500 mAh when tested, it's definitely a lot higher than the stock 1500.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
I emailed him, and he's busy with a few other batteries, and with other life things. He's not really interested in testing my seido 3500 mAh.

But I will say, I went from charging my hero daily, to every other day, with the same usage. While it may not be 3500 mAh when tested, it's definitely a lot higher than the stock 1500.
Tell him to keep you in mind, because I think that's one of the most important batteries available for the Hero to be tested
Old 06-24-2010, 03:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Bump, have you tried askin him again?? The Mugen extended was meh

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > HTC Hero Accessories