PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 & HTC HD2
Carrier: Verizon & T-Mobile

RKnight is keeping up the good workRKnight is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to RKnight Send a message via MSN to RKnight Send a message via Yahoo to RKnight
Re: Got my hd2 from t-mobile!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
i just played with one...makes my tp2 look like it's got a green and black screen! i'm all on it, windows 7 or not!
I am going to go and try and hunt one down today to see if I can convince myself to switch to get it next week. Is it very noticeable bigger as far as the device, I know the Screen is almost a full inch bigger and is allot thinner, but how is the width and height compared to TP2?
Current Device: HTC HD2 Wife myTouch 3G & Touch Pro2 for SALE ~ ROM - Energy 6.5.X Series Wife .... in process of Rooting and finding a good 2.1 base with Sense 2.0 ROM ~ Carrier - T-Mobile ~ Memory Card - 16GB SanDisk soon to be 32 GB SanDisk
Old 03-18-2010, 02:51 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

yeah i dont care for win7 anymore, so im gettin it
Old 03-18-2010, 02:53 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKnight View Post
I am going to go and try and hunt one down today to see if I can convince myself to switch to get it next week. Is it very noticeable bigger as far as the device, I know the Screen is almost a full inch bigger and is allot thinner, but how is the width and height compared to TP2?
i'm telling you, the screen alone makes the tp2 look like a clamshell! you should be able to find one, the little kiosk had one!
Old 03-18-2010, 02:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKnight View Post
Wider and taller

Here's something I made a while ago for reference: http://www.sizeasy.com/page/size_com...-HD2-vs-iphone
Old 03-18-2010, 03:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Send a message via AIM to RKnight Send a message via MSN to RKnight Send a message via Yahoo to RKnight

Yeah besides for the ETF for 2 Verizon lines, the other thing that is kinda holding me back is the progression of Android on my TP2. I am really loving having the ability to choose what OS I want to run and I know it will be the same way with the HD2, but my luck it will be after upgrade to something else. I have upgraded from the Vogue to the Diamond right before the Vogue started getting everything rolling, then I upgraded from the TP to the TP2 right before the TP got rolling and I know it will probably be the same way with the TP2 lol .... I am hoping that I will be able to switch over to T-Mobile because I really would love to have the simultaneous Data voice ability (I laugh every time I see that iPhone commercial, they make it seam like that is the only phone that can do it lol)
Old 03-18-2010, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Wider and taller

Here's something I made a while ago for reference: http://www.sizeasy.com/page/size_com...-HD2-vs-iphone
yeah I have seen everything like that as well as the visual compare from Phonearena, but nothing compares to actually in person
Old 03-18-2010, 03:04 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

i surf the web all the time and talk on the phone, of course i'm using wi-fi but hey lol!
Old 03-18-2010, 03:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
i surf the web all the time and talk on the phone, of course i'm using wi-fi but hey lol!
Yeah I know I do the same as long as I am within the Wi-Fi area lol ... I actually know someone who has Verizon and bought a MiFi to do just that thing whenever he wants so he doesn't have to worry about being in range of Wi-Fi
Old 03-18-2010, 03:32 PM
Account Disabled

i want a mi-fi, but i'm not giving sprint $60 a month for it!
Old 03-18-2010, 09:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I saw and played with the device today and I am impressed ..... I m however not sold on T-Mobile service and speed. I had my TP2 and the HD2 both in hand and loaded up a website simultaneous and the TP2 helps its own and was about the same overall load time. I have the same Opera 9.7 build on my TP2 that is on the HD2 so the browsers were the same one. I am still going to have to figure out if I wanna jump ship for the phone ..... I also heard Verizon is the new NFL partner so I don't know what I may miss out on if I leave Verizon. I am leaning towards getting the HD2 on Wednesday though

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2

Tags
htc hd2, t-mobile