PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 06:27 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Got my hd2 from t-mobile!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
you can buy it outright(no contract) or if your new to tmo i think its 150bux for 2yrs, ill call them and ask how i can give you my spot on list, ill pm you in the am wed. i really want it but the reception in my area would be worthless.
Awesome, well i have an upgrade since i never bought a phone on tmobile. That sounds good man.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:40 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (TP2 or BlackBerry: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

damn darren, i hope i have a good signal!
Old 03-16-2010, 06:46 PM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

So far i have good enough signal in my town, havent had a dropped call yet.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Wirelessly posted (TP2 or BlackBerry: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

I do too in florida, my buddy has them in ohio and says it's good up there. i guess we'll see! good luck and enjoy bike!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

My girlfriend has T-mobile and since she lives with me I can see her signal is top-notch here all the time. I've checked the coverage maps too and I'm not worried at all, just can't wait to get my hands on it already
Old 03-16-2010, 07:31 PM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post

I do too in florida, my buddy has them in ohio and says it's good up there. i guess we'll see! good luck and enjoy bike!
Thanks man you too! Cant wait to get me my hd2.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff

Darren, T-mobile has pretty good reception in the burgh so at least when you come in for the pens games you'll have 3G.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:25 AM
Almost a VIP

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Played with one today and reserved the very first one at my store. He said I could have it latest by 24th at 10am, if not earlier.

First impressions - it' GIGANTIC. Yes i know, I've read it a million times, but nothing prepared me for when I actually held it in my hand. I know the actual dimensions are not that much larger than than iphone and you get a lot more screen in there but still, I was just stunned at how huge it was. Coming from my tiny Diamond, the difference is just immense, but I suppose I'll get used to it soon enough.

That said, it's VERY thin and extremely pocketable unless you're a hardcore hipster wannabe in 1921 jeans .

I came away a little underwhelmed unfortunately.. maybe the hype in my mind had far exceeded reality? The pixel density of the screen is significantly lower than my Diamond. The OS and look and feel etc are identical to my Diamond (with custom ROM) pretty much, just faster.

Will post pics in the morning.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:53 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Will post pics in the morning.
Here are the pics I took along with my Diamond.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1965.jpg (291.8 KB, 59 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMG_1966.jpg (205.8 KB, 54 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMG_1967.jpg (246.0 KB, 49 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:46 PM
Account Disabled

i just played with one...makes my tp2 look like it's got a green and black screen! i'm all on it, windows 7 or not!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2

Tags
htc hd2, t-mobile