PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

elementalwindx is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Anybody elses vibrators stop working?

The vibrator in the phone you pervs

but no really, mine doesn't work anymore How can I go about fixing this? Is this pretty common for people and under warranty maybe?

I also got this phone on launch day.

Last edited by elementalwindx; 04-07-2011 at 12:30 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:41 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Re: Anybody elses vibrators stop working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementalwindx View Post
The vibrator in the phone you pervs

but no really, mine doesn't work anymore How can I go about fixing this? Is this pretty common for people and under warranty maybe?

I also got this phone on launch day.
Had that to happen to me when I had my TP2. Called em up and they directed me to a repair center. Took it in and they said they couldnt fix it so they just ordered me a new one. Its a hardware defect so itll be covered under the warranty.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:07 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Did you burn it out using the Good Vibrations apk?
LOL...
All is well with mine.
p.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I had that happen suddenly not too long ago, but I changed roms and then everything was back to normal
Old 04-08-2011, 01:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

with that title i just had to come in

mines all good

try to swap roms like aman said

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 04-08-2011, 01:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: My EVO punches your IPHONES

mebo73 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to mebo73

I dropped mine and the vibration (haptic feedback) stopped working. There really is no way to fix it but get a new one.

Old 04-08-2011, 01:25 AM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I also found that the fleshlight attachment really puts a strain on the motor. I have since taken it off and found that not only does the phone fit better in my pocket but the battery is way better now too
Old 04-08-2011, 11:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Big Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to Big Redneck3100

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
i also found that the fleshlight attachment really puts a strain on the motor. I have since taken it off and found that not only does the phone fit better in my pocket but the battery is way better now too

rotflmao!!!!!!!!

When life gives you lemons...find someone whos life gave them tequilla and have a party!!!!

If I've helped you in any way, please hit the button, I surely appreciate it!!!!!
Old 04-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
I also found that the fleshlight attachment really puts a strain on the motor. I have since taken it off and found that not only does the phone fit better in my pocket but the battery is way better now too

Where can you find the fleshlight attachment? I have a friend.
He may be interested in one.
p.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:33 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo 4G

caswenson69 is just getting started

I had this happen on my Evo so I took it in to the repair center. When they took it apart they found that it was packed full of pocket lint around the vibrator. Something to check anyways,

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G