PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 10:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

akmzero is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Well were only allowed so many exchanges per day, still no reason you should have been treated like that. If you dont mind send me a pm with your number, id love to see the notes they put in your account.

Sent from my HTC Speedy using Tapatalk
Old 03-07-2011, 10:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 3 & Evo 5G

mikewest is keeping up the good workmikewest is keeping up the good workmikewest is keeping up the good work
Re: Sprint wants me to file with TEP rather then fix my phone (pink camera issue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoBSD View Post
They act like they're losing money from their own freakin pocket! lol seriously, what's wrong with these people?
I had the same situation with a TOUCH PRO 2, however with a bad charging port.

i was told by sprint customer service that the manager may actually be losing money from his/her pocket.

the reason for this is their bonus. the manager gets a bonus if they maintain profitability. by denying your warranty claim, it lowers their store expenses in more than one way.

1. lower cost of parts used
2. lower labor rate, as their techs systematically deny claims. (probably without even trying to fix your phone.

It can also increase profitability by persuading customers to by a new phone instead of repairing you phone.

That is a great plan for them, turn an expense into a profit!

I bet they even get commissions on the sales of new phones and extended contracts.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO!
Threadstarter

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Sprint wants me to file with TEP rather then fix my phone (pink camera issue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmzero View Post
Well were only allowed so many exchanges per day, still no reason you should have been treated like that. If you dont mind send me a pm with your number, id love to see the notes they put in your account.

Sent from my HTC Speedy using Tapatalk
Let me swap out phones and I will gladly send out the PM.
Isaiah 43:2 When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Racincason is just getting started

i work as a tech and see this issue all the time. you just got a **** that didnt want to help. it's just a loose camera connection, or a bad camera. either way. fixable in the store

Sprint Service & Repair
HTC EVO 3D!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 10:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff
Mine was a lose bracket holding the camera in...repaired in 2 hrs...not a software issue....

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Taptalk
Old 03-10-2011, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO!
Threadstarter

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work

I went back and she wasn't in, then on Wednesday she was still out and now I walk in today and she has a week off. Phone on hold? What phone on hold? We don't need any stinkin badges! They have to mail me out a replacement.

See! This is what you get for trying to spike the ball in her face! I waited one friggin week and now they have to ship me a phone.

Technically she won.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

thats when you go back after you get the phone and you just rub her snotty nose into it and be like bitch who right i am right and then just BS her and be like know you place a stupid sprint manager who knows nothing CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!
Old 03-11-2011, 11:55 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
I went back and she wasn't in, then on Wednesday she was still out and now I walk in today and she has a week off. Phone on hold? What phone on hold? We don't need any stinkin badges! They have to mail me out a replacement.

See! This is what you get for trying to spike the ball in her face! I waited one friggin week and now they have to ship me a phone.

Technically she won.
lol....nah, u technically won, you're getting the replacement
Old 03-11-2011, 06:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

cal_j is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to cal_j Send a message via MSN to cal_j

I've had some shotty service before in the past and always wondered if there was a regional manager over a group of stores that you could complain to. Maybe shit would run down hill and get back to the manager that treated you poorly. Be very interested in seeing what she has to say when she finally gets back into work

Old 03-16-2011, 07:04 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

hahaha cracking me up. I vote as well for you to go back and tell them whats up. Also, you should have picked the phone up... if they do "lose money," its not out of their pocket, because its a bonus. It's not a guaranteed bonus, but only if they burn enough customers.

Oh and don't forget to call and complain! I always do.

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G