PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2010, 09:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Big Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Big Redneck3100
Re: bluetooth headset

I have the Jawbone Icon and its the most reliable headset ive ever owned!!!!!

When life gives you lemons...find someone whos life gave them tequilla and have a party!!!!

If I've helped you in any way, please hit the button, I surely appreciate it!!!!!
Old 12-27-2010, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

cal_j is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to cal_j Send a message via MSN to cal_j

I just got the Plantronics Pro + for Christmas and the few days that I've been using it I love it. I wear glasses and while someone above mentioned that it can be uncomfortable, for me it's not bad. I notice it some times when I move my head around just right, but over all it's not bad at all. Battery life is amazing on the headset and still testing the effects of what it does to the battery life on the phone.

Old 12-27-2010, 08:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3

lkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stuff

I stream radio all day long. Seems to be pretty innocent to the battery.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:11 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

I use two depending on what i'm using it for. I have the Plantronics Pro Plus and it works great for me during voice calls. I also use the Plantronics Backbeat for music. Great sound and decent voice quality.

Old 12-28-2010, 02:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo, TP2

helirob is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
I use two depending on what i'm using it for. I have the Plantronics Pro Plus and it works great for me during voice calls. I also use the Plantronics Backbeat for music. Great sound and decent voice quality.
I second this. I have the same two and I use them the same way. From my experience, both have been best in their class. Battery life is great on either one.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G