PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Changing docks using LauncherPro..??

Anyone else have any issues on changing the docks..?? I can't find any for download, only the backgrounds is what I keep coming up with...

Old 08-30-2010, 04:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EvO 4Geezy
Carrier: Sprint

malibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Changing docks using LauncherPro..??

get mines from here.

http://www.launcherpro.com/forum/vie...php?f=11&t=854
Old 08-30-2010, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibu_23 View Post
See that's just it, I found that link on my first google search but it only shows the background images... I'm tryna find out how to change it from a "Phone" icon to the word Phone and from an "SMS Icon" to the words Text Messages...
Old 08-31-2010, 12:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 3G?
Carrier: Sprint

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff

The background image is the dock and what you want I think are the Icons? If you want the icons then you need to search for the icons not the docks. With paint.net you can make text iconsjust save them as PNG's and clear the background with the wound. Learn to use a simple program like that or photo shop and you will be making all kinds of icons for diffrent things lol. Also use shorter cut or better cut to change the icons. Or with ADW launcher you now have an option to change the icons.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:38 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilk View Post
The background image is the dock and what you want I think are the Icons? If you want the icons then you need to search for the icons not the docks. With paint.net you can make text iconsjust save them as PNG's and clear the background with the wound. Learn to use a simple program like that or photo shop and you will be making all kinds of icons for diffrent things lol. Also use shorter cut or better cut to change the icons. Or with ADW launcher you now have an option to change the icons.
Thanks for clarifying that...

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G