PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Droid X blockbuster app on EVO (or something similar)

mspot movies is in the market place and it like the blockbuster app, it also offers a random free movie every week...
Old 08-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

The blockbuster app is still not on the market. It also doesn't work on the evo. How have some of you saying your using it. A little help please.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint / AT&T

rkiechle is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Skype™ to rkiechle

BB was working for me, ( i don't remember which ROM i was on..) but it is a pay per movie and $4 each is crazy, there are others places i can download them for free and copy them over and watch them when i want....

I have been reading about the netflix app for months now... and also read they "just" hired an android person to work on this app... doesn't sound like it will be out anytime soon... i hope it comes soon and is included in normal netflix membership, like wii and ps3 ...

If i have done something to help you, please thank me so i can thank them and they can thank you...
Old 08-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

princem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to princem131 Send a message via Yahoo to princem131

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
The blockbuster app is still not on the market. It also doesn't work on the evo. How have some of you saying your using it. A little help please.
I just downloaded the app from the xda link in this thread and it loaded on my evo with no problem. I havent tried downloading anymovies tho because I dont have an account nor am i paying $4 for someting that I could watch for free/cheaper.... Bring on the NETFLIX-oid lol

Edit 1: I almost want to pay just to see if it will work and how it looks tho
Edit 2: Just registered and created an account so far so good... interestingly enough at the top of the screen it says BB mobile Powered by SPRINT ???? I will take the dive and try to rent a video in a little bit (BTW I'm running the Freshh Rom)
Edit 2.5: Downloading a movie now with no problems so far. WiFi downloads only and its sloooow! *Speed improved on my home wifi started downloading at the gym

Check out my blog: http://brownhandstech.blogspot.com

Last edited by princem131; 08-11-2010 at 04:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
I think they pulled it because it was force closings on everything, I got it from the market, but I don't see it there now
Old 08-11-2010, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Agent0Hibachi is keeping up the good workAgent0Hibachi is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to Agent0Hibachi Send a message via Skype™ to Agent0Hibachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by princem131 View Post
I just downloaded the app from the xda link in this thread and it loaded on my evo with no problem. I havent tried downloading anymovies tho because I dont have an account nor am i paying $4 for someting that I could watch for free/cheaper.... Bring on the NETFLIX-oid lol

Edit 1: I almost want to pay just to see if it will work and how it looks tho
Edit 2: Just registered and created an account so far so good... interestingly enough at the top of the screen it says BB mobile Powered by SPRINT ???? I will take the dive and try to rent a video in a little bit (BTW I'm running the Freshh Rom)

Waiting for edit 3 to see if you were able to watch a movie.... Thanks for the updates
Old 08-11-2010, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Agent0Hibachi is keeping up the good workAgent0Hibachi is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to Agent0Hibachi Send a message via Skype™ to Agent0Hibachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklemepinks View Post
mspot movies is in the market place and it like the blockbuster app, it also offers a random free movie every week...
I'm going to have to check this out an see how it is... Appreciate the heads up on the app.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:40 PM
MWSlim

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
I downloaded from xda on my evo and got it registered and activated fine but it wont do anything. I cant even get it to list any movies. Ive tried on 3g and wifi

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2010, 04:08 PM
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

I got it to activate and try movies but havent tried to rent anything yet...
Old 08-11-2010, 05:01 PM
MWSlim

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
It just popped up in my task bar and said it was running. I opened it up and all seems to be working now. Ill rent a movie and report

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G