PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 09:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 3G?
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CM6 RC1 anyone running this and not having bad battery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDSL View Post
I would love to have this problem..When I load any cm6 rom my screen starts having ghost touches
I hade that issue just once. This is a serious question lol do you hold the phone with the right or left hand? I was holding the phone with my right hand and using swype with my left hand and my swype line was all over the place. I havnt been able to reporoduce that issue though and that was 2 days ago.

Furthermore the battery issue is solved. There was no battery issue lol I was using the old method to monitor my battery and I got one lable confused with another and thus confused my self. Also I think the battery stats are whacked so I am in the process of reseting them now. I ran the phone without a charge since 3am this morning. At 3pm I picked the phone up and it had 60% battery left. I used my phone none stop until 9ish give or take 15 minutes. I mostly was messing with settings, a few phone calls, a few texts and about 2 emails. And by none stop I mean it might have sat idel for about 1 hour that whole time after 3pm. So I actually got 18 hours of what I would call moderat use, thats 12 hours of being idel and 6 hours of heavy use. Google email syncs I dont know how often I havnt been able to find the setting for that with gmail on CM6. Honestly I think its pushing because I recieved an email while on my computer and it notified me on my phone at the same time. Also Beautiful widges updates once an hour and my PSN widget updates twice an hour. I think thats all I am syncing. Also I always have GPS and data on. Not sure if there was a problem at first or if the battery stats being wrong helped fire up the placebo effect I had going but the battery life is satisfying now.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

MrDSL is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMrDSL is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMrDSL is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMrDSL is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilk View Post
I hade that issue just once. This is a serious question lol do you hold the phone with the right or left hand? I was holding the phone with my right hand and using swype with my left hand and my swype line was all over the place. I havnt been able to reporoduce that issue though and that was 2 days ago.
It happens without me even touching the screen on a complete fresh install without even installing anything. The only thing I can do is turn the screen off and on until it goes away or simply load another ROM.

Once the offical Froyo comes out I'll load that and if its there then I call and get it exchanged.
Radio: 2.15.00.09.01
Old 07-30-2010, 10:23 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Rc1 does have some battery issues, but any nightly after that works fine.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk
Google is the next skynet
Old 07-30-2010, 10:30 AM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

No issues on any SetCPU and Juice defender is all it takes for issues of any battery.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G