PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 09:13 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Froyo is here tomorrow 7-30 (official)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by testacon View Post
I realize that I wasn't the first person to post this topic, what I don't understand is when my view of the first page of threads were being displayed I skimmed through them and none of the Froyo announcements were being shown at that moment of time. Then when you go to name the title of your new thread it shows threads that have similar content, again missing the obvious title names. So I created a thread accordingly. I was in meetings all afternoon and off the grid, and when Engagdet updated the article the time stamp changed to 7:35PM. I really thought it just came out and that I was first to the punch.

Hey mods, have you ever heard of this or experienced anything like this before, I know that I'm crazy but I didn't think I was delusional!

My rock is getting cramped under here :/
Ahhhh, I see!!!! The problem is you should have gotten the one with bigger GeeeeeBeeeeeeez and has the wifis

Old 07-29-2010, 09:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

hotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: OMG froyo!

hey muffinman....in before the merge!! Chump!!
Old 07-29-2010, 09:15 PM

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotspace View Post
hey muffinman....in before the merge!! Chump!!
Oh yeah, in before the merge. And where the hell is warchild when you need him.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:17 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I'm willing to bet that at around 11:38pm tonite, there will be 3-5 posts complaining about the update not being out early. then at 12:01am, there will be 6 more threads on how Sprint didn't keep their promise though we all know they role out the update around 6:30-8am eastern time. the banter will continue all night until some people do update and then realize they just lost their root in which 8 help me reroot threads will appear.

wagers anyone?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:18 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Oh yeah, in before the merge. And where the hell is warchild when you need him.
Hahaha

Old 07-29-2010, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Dragon1587 is a n00b
Re: EVO4G'sAndroid2.2update startstricklingouttomorrow, loadsofnewfeaturesandfixes

Dang man!!!!
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Official Word - Froyo availble August 3!!!!

Here it is, from Sprint's mouth
http://community.sprint.com/baw/comm...-tuesday-aug-3

Quote:
The award-winning HTC EVO 4G just got that much better. We are excited to announce that beginning the week of Aug. 1; Sprint will begin rolling out the Android 2.2 upgrade to its HTC EVO 4G customers.

Sprint will be the first wireless carrier to bring1 the latest version of Android to its customers. The Android 2.2 software release provides a significant number of feature enhancements, including:

• Voice Dialing Over Bluetooth.
  • Application Storage on External Memory, giving users more storage room for all their apps.
  • Camera 4-way rotation allows the camera icons to rotate with the camera.
  • Improved Browser Performance including a faster JavaScript engine and Flash 10x Support improving the user’s ability to view videos and available content associated with web pages.
Follow link for the rest of the story.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
I'm willing to bet that at around 11:38pm tonite, there will be 3-5 posts complaining about the update not being out early. then at 12:01am, there will be 6 more threads on how Sprint didn't keep their promise though we all know they role out the update around 6:30-8am eastern time. the banter will continue all night until some people do update and then realize they just lost their root in which 8 help me reroot threads will appear.

wagers anyone?

LOL, yep
Old 07-29-2010, 09:21 PM

Re: Official Word - Froyo availble August 3!!!!

Thank you, thats all I will say.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:22 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Re: Official Word - Froyo availble August 3!!!!

C'mon son there are already about 10 other posts on this already

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Tags
don't see any tags