PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Finally Got An EVO!

called all over st louis to find out that the ellisville best buy off manchester had 16 white ones before filling pre orders as of 1245 today.... you bet your @$$ i went and grabbed one. now let the fun begin!

EDIT: nevermind. theyre only selling pre orders but im able to get mine since it already got activated before they found out they cant sell em. they only have 9 pre orders. plus i had to pre order mine on the spot to be able to walk out with it today

Last edited by RidleyJ329; 07-06-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: mogul(RIP), Pro2, evo4
Carrier: sprint

hidaya is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to hidaya
Re: Finally Got An EVO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
called all over st louis to find out that the ellisville best buy off manchester had 16 white ones before filling pre orders as of 1245 today.... you bet your @$$ i went and grabbed one. now let the fun begin!

EDIT: nevermind. theyre only selling pre orders but im able to get mine since it already got activated before they found out they cant sell em. they only have 9 pre orders. plus i had to pre order mine on the spot to be able to walk out with it today
most excellent! a great time when saleman error works in ur favor!
Old 07-06-2010, 02:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

Awesome. The white one looks sweet, if only they had made the front white, it would have looked awesome.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
EDIT: plus i had to pre order mine on the spot to be able to walk out with it today
Reminds me of that youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg
Old 07-06-2010, 03:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

let us know if u notice any differences compared to what you've been hearing around here... i've seen that they're still version 0003 hardware...
Old 07-06-2010, 04:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ive noticed that i have version 003.... i also ran into an issue... im coming from a sero plan that currently has a tp2 on it. i tried calling sprint cs to ask if i can flop numbers so that i can keep my old number and put it on my new plan that has the evo and he said no because of the incompatibly issues with the evo and sero. said the only way to do so would be to lose me sero plan. he sugested that i port my number to a different carrier and port it back just to get it on the evo. they are really trying hard to make me close my sero plan and im hoping to try and sell it to keep it alive. ive tried telling them that i dont want to move the phones that i just want to move the numbers and they say it cant be done. then the have the nerve to tell me that i will be recieving a survey and asked if they resolved all my issues before i hung up on them
Old 07-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

MrDSL is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMrDSL is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMrDSL is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMrDSL is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I don't know much about sero but isnt it some kind of plan that they basically dont make any money on and you can't get the plan anymore?

seems like they should just drop those plans.
Radio: 2.15.00.09.01
Old 07-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDSL View Post
I don't know much about sero but isnt it some kind of plan that they basically dont make any money on and you can't get the plan anymore?

seems like they should just drop those plans.
these plans should be saved! sprint wont let new smartphones on this type of plan bc they make no money on it since it is so cheap and every body wants it.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

I'll be picking up a white one next month. Getting a black one this month.
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
Old 07-06-2010, 07:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 32GB HTC EVO

510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to 510jungleboy

Quote:

Can you post the picture of the phone ? I want to see it live !!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G