PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 05:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 1 Evo LTE 1 Samsung GSIII & Toshiba Excite 10
Carrier: Sprint

meccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So how much did your new EVO 4G billing change to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by es101346 View Post
Meccadon you don't have to defend yourself, if my family or anyone matter of fact, needed lines I'd make them pay too, money is money. Idc if its family or not.
Yea I know, but this kids jealousy is really bothering me. we're all making out very well with MY plan. He doesn't realize they could stop paying for the line tomorrow then guess who is stuck with it. I'm doing all my brothers and sisters favors with handling this account and the handsets. I don't have to upgrade the handsets but i want them to have the best. This freaking kid is clueless. Is probably mad that he is on some ridiculous waiting list at some radio shack with his evo on a 10 month lay-a-way plan.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by es101346 View Post
Meccadon you don't have to defend yourself, if my family or anyone matter of fact, needed lines I'd make them pay too, money is money. Idc if its family or not.
Its not the fact that he's making them pay. It's the fact that he is using them to provide himself with free service in order to "help" them get a deal. If he were charging himself, along with everyone else, $45 - then this would be nothing short of admirable. However, this unsavory character has taken to fleecing the pockets of his downtrodden siblings and family members in order to secure free service for himself! Its downright despicable sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meccadon123 View Post
Look kid, i understand why it bothers you that you're not clever, that would bother me as well.But your jealousy is blinding you to a few things hater.
Kid?? And I admit, I am jealous of you and your business savvy (capitalist genius?). Anyway, I'm getting a real kick out of your posts, MostTrollable. I'm thinking about following your lead and setting Grandma up for a real hum-dinger of a plan. I have my eye on that EVO 4G! You really are quite clever. I think your posts have made that abundantly evident to everyone here.

Last edited by Alpine-; 06-30-2010 at 06:50 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker

meccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
Its not the fact that he's making them pay. It's the fact that he is using them to provide himself with free service in order to "help" them get a deal. If he were charging himself, along with everyone else, $45 - then this would be nothing short of admirable. However, this unsavory character has taken to fleecing the pockets of his downtrodden siblings and family members in order to secure free service for himself! Its downright despicable sir!

Kid? Anyway, I'm getting a real kick out of your posts, MostTrollable. I'm thinking about following your lead and setting Grandma up for a real hum-dinger of a plan. I have my eye on that EVO 4G! You really are quite clever. I think you have made that abundantly evident for everyone here.
You come here, get off topic. troll, cry, then dont post anything worth reading. Then end up hijacking. Now nobody is posting on topic.way to get a thread ignored then closed cry baby. hate on, im done.(and i still have two free lines muhahahahhaaaaaa)

This is what my plan does to yours ya sanctimonious holy roller
Old 06-30-2010, 06:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up Re: So how much did your new EVO 4G billing change to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meccadon123 View Post
You come here, get off topic. troll, cry, then dont post anything worth reading. Then end up hijacking. Now nobody is posting on topic.way to get a thread ignored then closed cry baby. hate on, im done.(and i still have two free lines muhahahahhaaaaaa)

This is what my plan does to yours ya sanctimonious holy roller
You still have 2 free lines! WOW! Oh and your plan "pwns mine" .... HAMMERS it with emoticons no less! Lordy! Well played sir. I have been thoroughly served in this sparring session. Clearly, I've met my match! Check Mate! You Win!
Old 06-30-2010, 06:56 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sandman View Post
2 LINES - 2 EVOS

1500 family everything data

10 dollars off and 10% discount - tax = 109-something
Same here, 1500 family everything data, $10 off and 25% corporate discount.

Old 06-30-2010, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

There's always a feud going on in debate threads, which is why I put on my red banana and load up my 9mm pistol before I log in everytime... I love PPCG =)

Old 06-30-2010, 08:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
There's always a feud going on in debate threads, which is why I put on my red banana and load up my 9mm pistol before I log in everytime... I love PPCG =)
Tell me about it. Its actually not a debate. He's just out right hating. He is actually mad because i don't pay for my cell phone service. Can you believe it? As if I'm stealing from hungry homeless babies. i have never seen this level of jealousy over something so insignificant in my life. He is obviously sad and alone if he has to come here and start fights over a cell phone.

Look at his last post, he actually considers it some sort of IQ/wit battle. He never once posted on topic and has hijacked the last 2 pages of the thread. This fool is actually reacting as if I said my family uses their child support/oil spill recovery donations to pay me and I'm making 500 a week. He is simply mad because I'm not paying money for my plan, instead i manage the plan and phones for my siblings. This is the definition of trolling.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile
Threadstarter

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok, new month's bill is in and.... It's wrong once again. It's over by $20, more than $30 difference since before getting the EVO. ($43, $53, $93, to $78 now, for less service, plus Premium Data).

On the phone with customer service. The rep says I will have to call in every month to have it manually corrected. She says I will have to speak with Account Services to see if they can get automated discounts to stick..
Old 07-23-2010, 03:32 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Finally just got a bill with no extras and no prorations. My monthly bill with tax and Comcast discount is $72.60
Google is the next skynet

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G