View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 06:49 PM
meccadon123
Regular 'Geeker

meccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So how much did your new EVO 4G billing change to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
Its not the fact that he's making them pay. It's the fact that he is using them to provide himself with free service in order to "help" them get a deal. If he were charging himself, along with everyone else, $45 - then this would be nothing short of admirable. However, this unsavory character has taken to fleecing the pockets of his downtrodden siblings and family members in order to secure free service for himself! Its downright despicable sir!

Kid? Anyway, I'm getting a real kick out of your posts, MostTrollable. I'm thinking about following your lead and setting Grandma up for a real hum-dinger of a plan. I have my eye on that EVO 4G! You really are quite clever. I think you have made that abundantly evident for everyone here.
You come here, get off topic. troll, cry, then dont post anything worth reading. Then end up hijacking. Now nobody is posting on topic.way to get a thread ignored then closed cry baby. hate on, im done.(and i still have two free lines muhahahahhaaaaaa)

This is what my plan does to yours ya sanctimonious holy roller