PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 09:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp 2
Carrier: sprint

dafam50 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

so if i go to bestbuy.com and order the evo.. will they sell it to me for 199 even tho im not eligable for an upgrade at this time..because its lettting me get to the checkout
Old 06-04-2010, 09:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: bestbuy.com

Good luck getting anything accomplished today. That site is tanked for now
Old 06-04-2010, 09:50 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
Good luck getting anything accomplished today. That site is tanked for now
its up, just saw it and my girl made it to checkout for non evo item if there the same.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafam50 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

so if i go to bestbuy.com and order the evo.. will they sell it to me for 199 even tho im not eligable for an upgrade at this time..because its lettting me get to the checkout
sure, but they will make you open another line. that's my guess.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:01 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
its up, just saw it and my girl made it to checkout for non evo item if there the same.

I've been trying since 11:30 this morning and it's still Jacked up! Ocasionally I can get to the Evo page and add one to my cart, then all bets are off, it starts locking up and not responding. I've got IE and Firefox open and have been checking at least every 15-30 minutes since this morning.

I've tried from work earlier today, at home now, from my phone, etc..
Old 06-04-2010, 11:05 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

I was under the impression that if you bought it from bestbuy.com, they mailed to you and you activated it online or by calling Sprint.

A rep in Bestbuy store today told me they shipped the phone with it already activated??? Anyone know if this is true?
Old 06-05-2010, 12:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 32GB HTC EVO

510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to 510jungleboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
I was under the impression that if you bought it from bestbuy.com, they mailed to you and you activated it online or by calling Sprint.

A rep in Bestbuy store today told me they shipped the phone with it already activated??? Anyone know if this is true?
I would like to know the answer to this question also.

C'mon BB MObile employee, I know you guys are out there and know the process.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:34 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

that's odd...because i was trying to see if i can do an upgrade on their website this afternoon...and when i chose upgrade, it gave me a screen saying upgrade could not be done online and to call a bb mobile rep. tried a few times with no luck.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G