PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 09:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

klimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anybody with EPRP plan had any issue activating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karong View Post
I talked to retentions and asked to speak to manager and still no budge. Both insisting that the EVO is not compatible with the EPRP. But i found out that my wife (whos the primary account holder) is eligible for a 20% discount thru her job so it actually works out to be a few dollars cheaper if i stay with the $69.00 plan. so I took that. Im still kinda pissed about it tho
I don't understand why you guys don't just point them to the EPRP site. WHERE THEY ARE SELLING THE PHONE! What excuse could they possibly have then?

Last edited by klimb22; 06-08-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:57 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)
Carrier: Sprint

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by karong View Post
I talked to retentions and asked to speak to manager and still no budge. Both insisting that the EVO is not compatible with the EPRP. But i found out that my wife (whos the primary account holder) is eligible for a 20% discount thru her job so it actually works out to be a few dollars cheaper if i stay with the $69.00 plan. so I took that. Im still kinda pissed about it tho
Send an email to dan@sprint.com or call the executive department at 1-866-727-0665, they'll take care of putting your plan back to the EPRP...
Old 06-08-2010, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint sero

texasez is keeping up the good worktexasez is keeping up the good work

I am on the family employee plan and i got my EVO at Best buy on the June 4th.
No problems.
Best Buy told my daughter today that the EVO is not available on the same plan as i have.
She went to RS and preordered it for Friday.
The people at EPRP told me several times the EVO or any other phone is available on the employee referral plans. That is the only reason i gave up my sero plans.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G