PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

jordant2 is keeping up the good workjordant2 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got Mine

Just came home with mine! Went to a local RS in Birmingham, MI. The store opened up at 7AM. I went there at normal business hour (because I didn't know they were opening that early!) and they said they only had one that wasn't a pre-order, so I snagged it. I pre-ordered through bb but I was on the second wave that was due on the ninth. Now I'm on my way to bb to see if I can get my $50 dollars back and maybe get a $20 case. Haven't even played with it yet but it looks amazing and the live wallpaper is incredible.

Oh yeah, I ordered my ghost armor a few days ago, hope it arrives quickly. This phone is just too sexy to put a case over!
Old 06-04-2010, 11:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Waited in line for a bit talking to others. They let in 9 at a time, everything smooth. Broward County / Florida. The thing is HUGE!

Old 06-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

johnnychimpo is just getting started

Just got mine a few hrs ago too.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

slow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoah35 View Post
My Goodness, this phone Impressive. cant seem to put it down. looking at the apps in the Market now. WOW....... Question, anyone able to find Handcent ? Market only shows hancent keyboard & fonts, but not the app
checkout my post here ->
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=23

I've explained how we can install version 3 of handcent until it becomes available on the market
Old 06-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evil Evo

i360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulari360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulari360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow4g63 View Post
checkout my post here ->
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=23

I've explained how we can install version 3 of handcent until it becomes available on the market
Thank you!

I was looking for it earlier on market and thought I was buggin when I couldn't find it.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

slow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by i360 View Post
Thank you!

I was looking for it earlier on market and thought I was buggin when I couldn't find it.
no problem, I was getting really frustrated then I figured all that out
Old 06-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ronjr8099 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
Was at the RS near me at 6 am...2 others showed up..right after. There was no one at the Best buy yet...but 6 people camped out at the sprint store. Have not had time to play with it....just got to work....but it looks and feels great.
That the same thing that happen to me. I got my EVO about 6am at RS and went to the sprint store to see if the had any cases. They were closed, but it was like 10 camped outside. I really wanted to show them my EVO and laugh, but decided not to.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

SnakeWall is a n00b

got mine about an hour ago. but now i have to go to work so that sucks. oh well.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4g

jrob is becoming a great contributor

Fellow Geeks,

Wish me luck. My appointments in 15 mins. I hope I will enjoy it just as much as you all have!!!
Old 06-04-2010, 03:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Been having it since about 9:30 AM, haven't put it down since. It's just so fast and smooth, just looking for some apps to add to it. I don't think I will be rooting it any time soon, its perfect the way it is.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G