PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 06:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Man I hope we arent going to have this issue yet again...

i think this is common with capacitive displays, not just HTC phones. I remember people with iPhones complaining about it.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:28 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4
Carrier: Sprint

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

also remember the digitizer is glued in so there are chances that the glue is not completely filled in. I may be wrong but I know from the videos it shows to be glued.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
Old 06-03-2010, 01:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 3G?

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff

My LG Musiq or whatever use to get dust under the screen and a few other phones I had. Its very dissapointing. Trading it was a temp fix. My nextel I880 had so much dust at one point it was hard to see the screen. Yes I put my phone in my pocket no I am not dirty and no I dont work in a dirty invornment.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:20 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Talking Re: Man I hope we arent going to have this issue yet again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Looks as if someone over on sprint users is reporting dust under the screen. I had this issue with the hero and it was ultra annoying.
I know exactly what he means. some phones create this dust like dots at the bottom of the screen (you can notice it when the screen is off)...sucks!
Old 06-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch

tool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to tool2269 Send a message via Yahoo to tool2269

keep this in mind everyone....the guy that posted this over at SU has not posted since. it was his FIRST post and he never came back posting pictures as requested by others. i'm still a bit skeptical.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G