PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 08:50 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"
Carrier: Sprint

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4g/WiMAX Rollout/Coverage Map!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC Touch-Pro View Post
I apologize, I used 4G as an all inclusive term, and meant to say LTE, as I am with Verizon.
you didn't find anything because there isn't anything, Verizon isn't starting deployment of their LTE network until Q4 of this year. they barely launched their test market (baltimore i think) a few weeks ago. anyway, starting this year and they're going to get most of it done in 2011. as for which markets are towards the top of the list, i have no idea
Old 05-29-2010, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4g

srk468 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to srk468

I actually have a question pertaining to Sprints 4g, I have seen the cities that they are bringing online for 2010 but I would like to know where I can find any info on their plans for 2011? My hometown is 1x but where I work and spend a good majority of my time is EV right now and I want to try to figure out when it will be there, I live in southwest MI (Niles) and I'm trying to find info for northwest IN (South Bend) and any help I can get would be appreciated!
Old 05-29-2010, 10:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

abrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abrigham Send a message via Yahoo to abrigham Send a message via Skype™ to abrigham

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk468 View Post
I actually have a question pertaining to Sprints 4g, I have seen the cities that they are bringing online for 2010 but I would like to know where I can find any info on their plans for 2011? My hometown is 1x but where I work and spend a good majority of my time is EV right now and I want to try to figure out when it will be there, I live in southwest MI (Niles) and I'm trying to find info for northwest IN (South Bend) and any help I can get would be appreciated!
All I can find is their plans for the 15-city rollout for this year. I don't think they've laid out a roadmap for 2011 yet... I do see that Clearwire is planning to start testing WiMax2 in 2011 tho... lol

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G