PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Evo 4G (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   Evo FACTS - Combined thread (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=120072)

travisr528 05-06-2010 11:01 PM

Re: Evo FACTS - Combined thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajac (Post 1734120)
1. FALSE seen one in person dont care what you say but did see one did play with one did love it and an advocate did have it you may think you know it all but obviously you dont

I thought this was a Evo fact thread. I do not believe this is a fact. I do not believe for a second that a sprint rep would put his job on the line to let someone see this phone. This phone is way to important to Sprint. :angry7:

ajac 05-06-2010 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travisr528 (Post 1739010)
I thought this was a Evo fact thread. I do not believe this is a fact. I do not believe for a second that a sprint rep would put his job on the line to let someone see this phone. This phone is way to important to Sprint. :angry7:

some people value friendship more then others espically freindship thats been their alot longer and more stable then a job

travisr528 05-06-2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajac (Post 1739026)
some people value friendship more then others espically freindship thats been their alot longer and more stable then a job

Then I think it would be fair to ask for proof. :-\"

ajac 05-06-2010 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travisr528 (Post 1739029)
Then I think it would be fair to ask for proof. :-\"

talk to rebela he seems to be confirming everything I've said as well as others lol wow nice to have lots of confirmation on android 2.1 1gig of storage and everthing else lol oh and my june 6th date. Yeah I dont know nutin lol thats why on the android forums 2 or 3 people are confirming it. oh and no pics NDA sorry.

travisr528 05-06-2010 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajac (Post 1739038)
talk to rebela he seems to be confirming everything I've said as well as others lol wow nice to have lots of confirmation on android 2.1 1gig of storage and everthing else lol oh and my june 6th date. Yeah I dont know nutin lol thats why on the android forums 2 or 3 people are confirming it. oh and no pics NDA sorry.

Yeah Jackson hit it right on the button... June 6th with android 2.1, with 2.2 OTA shortly afterwards (he has been a great source). 1 gig of storage not sure of that yet, because 2.2 would bring us Apps2sd... And we get a 8GB storage card with the EVO. NDA exactly not worth losing your job.

ajac 05-06-2010 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travisr528 (Post 1739062)
Yeah Jackson hit it right on the button... June 6th with android 2.1, with 2.2 OTA shortly afterwards (he has been a great source). 1 gig of storage not sure of that yet, because 2.2 would bring us Apps2sd... And we get a 8GB storage card with the EVO. NDA exactly not worth losing your job.

for not getting anyone in trouble I will say this 2.2 with storage support will be awesome