PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Evo 4G (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   Evo FACTS - Combined thread (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=120072)

themuffinman 05-04-2010 12:05 PM

Re: Evo FACTS - Combined thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by rigo (Post 1734174)
no problemo senor muffin

Senor muffin? Hmmm, I like it

WarChild 05-04-2010 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themuffinman (Post 1734232)
Senor muffin? Hmmm, I like it

nerd...lol jk

entropism 05-04-2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rigo (Post 1734143)
who are u sir to say all of this crap?? lol u are saying that the pic is false.. but all u saying is right?? where are your sources... holy shit people in this days

Not sure what you're trying to say here, but my sources are the beta testers, engineers and trainers that are actually working with the phone.

Also, Ajac, WTF is your issue?

rainfreak 05-04-2010 03:53 PM

Just a friendly reminder that this thread needs to remain on topic and civil. Thank you to everyone for your help in making PPCG a great community.

Pao 05-04-2010 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajac (Post 1734120)
1. FALSE seen one in person dont care what you say but did see one did play with one did love it and an advocate did have it you may think you know it all but obviously you dont

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajac (Post 1734136)
no she dont this guy above us said NO ONE DOES SO SHE DOES~!! HE KNOWS IT ALL!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rigo (Post 1734143)
who are u sir to say all of this crap?? lol u are saying that the pic is false.. but all u saying is right?? where are your sources... people in this days

Wow, this is serious business guys. Be sure to get worked up where it matters!

If grammar skills dictate maturity however, we may have been given a clue.

OT: Thanks OP for sharing what info you have been receiving from your sources, and for actually semi-stating who it is sourced from.

Speaking in definitives may not have been the best choice however, no matter what the rule is, there is always an exception. And those minuscule exceptions may have just given these two posters and aneurysm in this case.

So please, in the future, consider the blood pressure challenged that reside amongst us!

rigo 05-04-2010 04:15 PM

nooooooooo here comes mr. perfect gr.a,mm"ar! ups my mistake
but because i liked your perfectly written speech i thank you

WarChild 05-04-2010 08:29 PM

Just a friendly reminder that this thread needs to remain on topic and civil. Thank you to everyone for your help in making PPCG a great community.

mmmdieselfumes 05-04-2010 10:53 PM

Did we ever get more information on whether or not 4G tethering was going to be an additional charge?

WarChild 05-04-2010 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmmdieselfumes (Post 1735355)
Did we ever get more information on whether or not 4G tethering was going to be an additional charge?

The rumor so far is that its free for now but no one can "officially" confirm anything till it come out.

CW

abrigham 05-05-2010 05:38 AM

Thanks to the OP for stating what you've been told by your sources. Looking forward to more info in the coming weeks.