PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 03:56 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: [WIP] Windows 7ish Theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
Change the background and wala, windows 7.

It actually looks more WindowsMobile to me!
Well if you put it that way, change the background and it looks like an iphone >.> lol

But also windows 7 has a slightly different logo..that logo is used more for Vista as well...

As for windows mobile..looks nothing like it...unless you mean windows mobile with vista theme on?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 07-09-2010, 04:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*
Threadstarter

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Well if you put it that way, change the background and it looks like an iphone >.> lol

But also windows 7 has a slightly different logo..that logo is used more for Vista as well...

As for windows mobile..looks nothing like it...unless you mean windows mobile with vista theme on?
Well I do appreciate your craptastic comments. I mean't kinda looks like windows mobile from the market icon and the windows orb is directly from Windows 7.

I made this for myself and was nice enough to share. So I'm glad I like it.

Last edited by apristel; 07-09-2010 at 04:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:04 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Well I do appreciate your craptastic comments. I mean't kinda looks like windows mobile from the market icon and the windows orb is directly from Windows 7.

But we agree that as-is, its Windows Vista theme, no?

Don't get me wrong..I am not criticizing it btw..I'm just saying it looks more like Vista then Windows 7 as-is
Old 07-09-2010, 05:20 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:

you tell um bro, ask where his work is? im not a evo fan but i am a fan of sharing hard work. thanx from me.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:23 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
you tell um bro, ask where his work is? im not a evo fan but i am a fan of sharing hard work. thanx from me.
um..you are misunderstanding..I never made fun of it in any way...all I said was it looks more like vista then windows 7...aka constructive criticism....I even clearly stated this if you read above.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:28 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community

It's all good fellas.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:31 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
um..you are misunderstanding..I never made fun of it in any way...all I said was it looks more like vista then windows 7...aka constructive criticism....I even clearly stated this if you read above.
never said you made fun of it, you need to read, sorry op to go off-topic.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO / TP2

OMGWTF_BBQ is keeping up the good workOMGWTF_BBQ is keeping up the good workOMGWTF_BBQ is keeping up the good work

Not sure if you accept donations Apristel, but I have to agree that some work needs to be done in order to Windows this up a bit. (Lol, I'm posting this from an iMac)

I think the killer right now is the Dock Bar and Dock icons.

I whipped this up real quick for yah.

Windows 7 and WinMo 6.5.3

I'll let you add the rest of the dock icons, best I could come up with are arrows in Helvetica Bold. <<< and >>>

No credit to me for the Windows 7 logo, I just resized it.
-BBQ
Old 07-10-2010, 08:05 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Ben View Post
WTF? You bought an Android device to make it look likr a WinMo device? Windoes sucks. This is terrible.

and your point is....
Quote:
Change the background and wala, windows 7.

It actually looks more WindowsMobile to me!
great work bro....
Old 07-10-2010, 02:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTF_BBQ View Post
Not sure if you accept donations Apristel, but I have to agree that some work needs to be done in order to Windows this up a bit. (Lol, I'm posting this from an iMac)

I think the killer right now is the Dock Bar and Dock icons.

I whipped this up real quick for yah.

Windows 7 and WinMo 6.5.3

I'll let you add the rest of the dock icons, best I could come up with are arrows in Helvetica Bold. <<< and >>>

No credit to me for the Windows 7 logo, I just resized it.
-BBQ
Thanks for the suggestion.

As for dock icons, do you mean the icons by the clock in Windows? I'm not following as where you think I should put those. If its on the bottom of the screen whats the point? They really wouldn't be functional.

Like I said before I really just made this for myself as a first attempt to edit a theme on Android. It's good enough for me, maybe I'll change a few things, but really I'm not caring to much about it.

Feel free to edit it and make your own versions.

Last edited by apristel; 07-10-2010 at 02:56 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods

Tags
apristel, evo, theme, windows 7