PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 09:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

honduranthunder is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

is a 16gb class 4 good enough?
Old 06-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

HTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuff
Re: 16GB Class 2 MicroSD - $20 w/Free Shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by honduranthunder View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

is a 16gb class 4 good enough?
Sure it's "good enough" - Buy it and report back your findings!
Old 06-02-2010, 12:32 AM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Threadstarter

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Re: 16GB Class 2 MicroSD - $20 + Shipping - NEW DEAL - 1 DAY ONLY

Updated the 1st post with a new deal good for ~24 hours from now

Get one while they last - LINK

Product Info
If you're looking to accelerate your mobile digital life, look no further than the SanDisk 16GB microSD High Capacity Card. Another great invention from SanDisk, the microSD is about a quarter of the size of an SD card and is the newest standard of SD flash memory specifically designed for use with mobile phones and other devices.

It’s the storage solution made simple. No matter how small your phone or other device is, it can still pack a load of memory – videos, tunes, pictures, ring tones, games, data – it all fits on the MicroSDHC Flash Memory Card!

Features Include:
  • Newest standard of SD flash memory
  • Specifically designed for use with ultra-small mobile phones and other devices
  • High storage capacity (16GB) for storing essential digital content such as high quality photos, videos, music and more
  • Built-in security features enable users to download, store, and play secure content just like an SD card
  • Speed performance rating: Class 2 (based on SD 2.00 Specification)
  • Built to last, with an operating shock rating of 2,000Gs, equivalent to a ten-foot drop
  • Bulk packaging

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: AT&T

HelenOster is a n00b
Re: 16GB Class 2 MicroSD - $20 w/Free Shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
i ordered and then received email that it was back ordered followed by the email that it was a mistake and order was canceled ... u have to sell what an item was advertised at ... like with any physical store .. if a worker puts up a wrong sign .. the store is obligated to sell for that price
You actually received an automated email, which is triggered by our computer system when orders received are greater than stock available.

It is certainly against the law to charge more than the advertised shelf price:
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/business/adv/bus11.shtm

However, according to The Federal Trade Commission under the Internet, and Telephone Order Merchandise Rule, businesses have the option to cancel an Internet order for a mis-priced item and send a full refund, as long as they promptly notify the customer and send their full refund.

At Adorama we do not actually charge a customer's cc until an item actually ships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_TP View Post
Agreed....I called their customer service area to express my displeasure, no-go on honoring the previous transaction. Oh well, I will just filter out Adorama from any future business since they don't care to honor good faith transactions.
We regret your dissatisfaction, however as this was the result of a typing error by a single member of staff, we cannot allow that error to compromise the long-term security of our other employees by agreeing to sell this item to all those who ordered at this incorrectly advertised price.

http://helenoster.blogspot.com
helen.oster@adoramacamera.com
Old 06-02-2010, 03:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo!!

TheHoard is becoming a great contributor
Re: 16GB Class 2 MicroSD - $26 Shipped - NEW DEAL - 1 DAY (6/2) ONLY

I was tempted, but I just bought an 8 GB Class 4 card on sale at Office Depot and I think that will be enough for me for awhile. I'm not sure if I want to deal with the speed deficiency of a Class 2 card. When the Class 6 16 GB cards come down in price I'll probably grab one.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: 16GB Class 2 MicroSD - $20 + Shipping - NEW DEAL - 1 DAY ONLY

$26 bucks with shipping not bad ... but i think people are going to wait for the class 4 or 6 to drop in price

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
Updated the 1st post with a new deal good for ~24 hours from now

Get one while they last - LINK

Product Info
If you're looking to accelerate your mobile digital life, look no further than the SanDisk 16GB microSD High Capacity Card. Another great invention from SanDisk, the microSD is about a quarter of the size of an SD card and is the newest standard of SD flash memory specifically designed for use with mobile phones and other devices.

It’s the storage solution made simple. No matter how small your phone or other device is, it can still pack a load of memory – videos, tunes, pictures, ring tones, games, data – it all fits on the MicroSDHC Flash Memory Card!

Features Include:
  • Newest standard of SD flash memory
  • Specifically designed for use with ultra-small mobile phones and other devices
  • High storage capacity (16GB) for storing essential digital content such as high quality photos, videos, music and more
  • Built-in security features enable users to download, store, and play secure content just like an SD card
  • Speed performance rating: Class 2 (based on SD 2.00 Specification)
  • Built to last, with an operating shock rating of 2,000Gs, equivalent to a ten-foot drop
  • Bulk packaging
Old 06-02-2010, 09:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

THX for the link and update. For $26 I bought one. For that price I would do it. I can always sell it to a co-worker for that price and break even later on.

Thank You for your order!!

Order Receipt - Order # XXXXXXXXXXXX
Old 06-02-2010, 10:36 AM
Pao
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Pao is keeping up the good workPao is keeping up the good work

Well, after looking at those speed test results I went ahead and ordered it, so we'll see how she turns out! +Thanks either way my friend!
Old 06-02-2010, 11:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

BruceBanner is becoming a great contributor

class 2, not worth it....class 6 will be cheap enough soon....these will be tuff to play HD videos, or to store HD videos recording to SD....
Old 06-02-2010, 02:06 PM
Pao
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Pao is keeping up the good workPao is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBanner View Post
class 2, not worth it....class 6 will be cheap enough soon....these will be tuff to play HD videos, or to store HD videos recording to SD....
Did you look past the name and actually look at the real world benched results? Easily matching two class 4 cards it was tested next too. For $20 it's worth it indeed until your supposed "class 6 will be cheap enough soon".

Last edited by Pao; 06-02-2010 at 02:09 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories