PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 12:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Re: EVO Screen Protectors Thread

I put my ZAGG on today after ripping off the clearfreaks garbage...went on easy and looks good. I don't think its nearly as "tacky" as everyone makes it out to be.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

racerx123 is a n00b

anyone get their Clear-Coat in? I'm thinking about ordering one, or Clarivue. I got a Zagg on check out since it was free with the $20 from RS. It looks good, but this tacky/grippiness actually impedes my use of the phone.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05
Carrier: Sprint

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
I put my ZAGG on today after ripping off the clearfreaks garbage...went on easy and looks good. I don't think its nearly as "tacky" as everyone makes it out to be.
Not a fan of the clearfreaks? Orange peel on your zagg?
Old 06-05-2010, 04:07 PM
sjjones

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
I'm surprised to one has mentioned Best Skins Ever.
I've used them on 4 different phones and always been happy with them. the only difference with zagg is they are twice the price or more for all I can tell. has anyone used both and can tell the difference?

Also if anyone that has seen the phone or from any of the pictures online tell if the front facing camera is flush with the rest of the screen? If it was I dont think I would want a screen protector to have a cut out for it. one screen cover that covers all 7 buttons and front camera. the only thing it would need a cut out for is the speaker at the top?
i used to use them all the time try phanton skinz you won't go back , NO orange peel effect
Old 06-05-2010, 04:43 PM
VIP Member

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
Not a fan of the clearfreaks? Orange peel on your zagg?
the clearfreaks was cut very poorly. It wasn't even wide enough to cover the entire screen. It was off centered too when i would line up the camera hole.

The ZAGG looked great. Had to rip it off too though to return the evo for faulty lcd....

Got my phantomskinz in the mail today though... I was just gonna reapply the zagg... we'll see.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Got my phantom skin too. But no EVO yet (account issues ). Let me know how the phantom skin turns out.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:48 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
Got my phantom skin too. But no EVO yet (account issues ). Let me know how the phantom skin turns out.
Will do. Hope you get your phone soon!
Old 06-06-2010, 05:07 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

so it is a fact the EVO screen can be scratched if a protector isnt installed???
Old 06-06-2010, 12:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

I just got my Zagg Full Body Easy Install InvisibleShields yesterday and I like it so far. The material makes me think that the phone is being protected fairly well and I actually like the way it feels.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Sprint htc Evo : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Did the install of the full body take alot of time ? I only got the screen protector as i was informed by the installer of these at best buy that it is n takes alot of finessing

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories