PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2012, 12:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What are your 3G speeds?? Slow like mine?

Ok, here's the deal. Eric you keep posting anti sprint stuff in many threads. Sure there's no law against it but clearly it is annoying to many members here. I guess the question is why do you keep hammering this point? You weren't happy with your service and made the move which is your right. You should be happy now and not constantly reminding everyone of the reasons for you move. Clearly some are not having your previous network issues and the ones that do already are smart enough to decide want to do with their service. We get it, your point has gotten across over and over again. I hope this puts to rest this so we don't have anymore flare ups.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:19 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
Looks like you're getting some good speeds.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
Ok, here's the deal. Eric you keep posting anti sprint stuff in many threads. Sure there's no law against it but clearly it is annoying to many members here. I guess the question is why do you keep hammering this point? You weren't happy with your service and made the move which is your right. You should be happy now and not constantly reminding everyone of the reasons for you move. Clearly some are not having your previous network issues and the ones that do already are smart enough to decide want to do with their service. We get it, your point has gotten across over and over again. I hope this puts to rest this so we don't have anymore flare ups.
......plus 1

Sent from my PG86100 using PPCGeeks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:46 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Amen

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 01-30-2012, 03:04 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@rrjskj
I don't hold grudges against anyone, especially from previous years.
Funny how previous years was only a few months ago(sept to be exact)! Wait..didnt u put me on timeout(ignore for that entire month) LOL. And op was asking for 3d users speed.. Last i check that doesn't include u so im failing to see how its relevant to ya!

+ 1 to rileys comment!!
Sent from my PG86100 on the PPCGeeks App

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 01-30-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
@Riley I'm not anti-sprint I'm anti 9 months of poor service,broken promises and then being forced to pay for leaving it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Funny how previous years was only a few months ago(sept to be exact)! Wait..didnt u put me on timeout(ignore for that entire month) LOL. And op was asking for 3d users speed.. Last i check that doesn't include u so im failing to see how its relevant to ya!

+ 1 to rileys comment!!
Sent from my PG86100 on the PPCGeeks App
@lnando84 keep bringing up old stuff, 2011 wasn't really a good year for me and I don't want to keep getting reminded of it constantly. It was relevant to me because it is a sprint phone and I was a sprint customer.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:27 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.7; en-us; ADR6400L Build/FRG83D; ThunderShed-v1.2_CM7.2.0) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Sprint speeds have gotten better, not where they should be but better.

Last edited by fixxxer2012; 01-30-2012 at 07:27 PM.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:34 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Quote:
@Riley I'm not anti-sprint I'm anti 9 months of poor service,broken promises and then being forced to pay for leaving it.

@lnando84 keep bringing up old stuff, 2011 wasn't really a good year for me and I don't want to keep getting reminded of it constantly. It was relevant to me because it is a sprint phone and I was a sprint customer.
LOL geeze what are you on? That doesn't make it relevant at all!! You just said it..you WAS a sprint customer, meaning not anymore!! OP is asking EVO 3d users to post their speeds.. First off, your not a sprint customer anymore, 2nd you don't have an evo 3d, and lastly you didn't post any speeds(the purpose of this thread). You're post as you can see is unwanted!! Take Riley's advice and drop it already!!

And having a bad 2011 isn't an excuse..you're still held accountable for your actions!! GROW UP!!
Old 01-30-2012, 08:19 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
I would be too Eric. Nobody deserves bad service. That's why you have the right to choose and did so. We already know your situation after you created a thread about it, and responded in a plethora of other ones. Maybe you can leave this topic in the 2011 as well?
Old 01-30-2012, 08:23 PM
Retired Staff

I'm not a big fan of cleaning up threads. So let's just get back on topic please. Please pm if you feel you need to discuss further.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D