PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 12:18 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What are your 3G speeds?? Slow like mine?

Just wanted to see what all of your 3g speeds are. Here in East Denver I am kickin at a ky jelly speed of 57kbps down and 426 kbps upload If it wasn't for 4G in my area I couldn't use anything on this damn thing

Like VZW said if your not Fast your dead! lol

your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2012, 05:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: What are your 3G speeds?? Slow like mine?

well im in cali
ping 200ms
DL 371kbps
UP 860kbps

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 01-29-2012, 11:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

id upload a screenie of mine but for whatever reason everytime i try ppcgeeks tells me its not a vailid file..

ive tried jpg, png... on my phone, on the computer.
nothing

png 220ms
dl 757 kbs
ul 215
Old 01-30-2012, 12:37 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:53 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Yup looks like sprint speeds alright and that's the exact reason y I switched to T-mobile. Some of the time speeds got tolerable but most of the time dialup was faster.
Old 01-30-2012, 05:19 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
Yup looks like sprint speeds alright and that's the exact reason y I switched to T-mobile. Some of the time speeds got tolerable but most of the time dialup was faster.
Do you work for tmobile? ..cause for all the bs (so called guru) advertising you do, you should!! I'm sorry but I'm tired of hearing the same old thing from you..we get it you hate google and now sprint! Do you really need to keep saying it over and over and over especially in subsections you don't have any business posting in?

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 01-30-2012 at 05:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Do you work for tmobile? ..cause for all the bs (so called guru) advertising you do, you should!! I'm sorry but I'm tired of hearing the same old thing from you..we get it you hate google and now sprint! Do you really need to keep saying it over and over and over especially in subsections you don't have any business posting in?
yeah you tell'em
Old 01-30-2012, 10:40 AM
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
@lnando84 OP posted a question that was relevant to me so I answered. Don't tell me that u wouldn't do the same thing, mr I hold grudges from 2010 against people.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:00 AM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@lnando84 OP posted a question that was relevant to me so I answered. Don't tell me that u wouldn't do the same thing, mr I hold grudges from 2010 against people.
This coming from the king of grudges

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 01-30-2012, 11:09 AM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
This coming from the king of grudges

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
@rrjskj
I don't hold grudges against anyone, especially from previous years.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D