PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2012, 04:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

CripledCyclone is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What are your 3G speeds?? Slow like mine?

Ping: 141ms
DL: 60.1KB/s
UL: 44.7KB/s

I'm in Atlanta...

4G speeds give me;

Ping:143
DL: 936KB/s
UL: 204.4KB/s
Old 02-08-2012, 12:08 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CripledCyclone View Post

I'm in Atlanta...

4G speeds give me;

Uhhh... In your case I'd be looking at other carriers!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using PPCGeeks
Old 02-08-2012, 07:06 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Last edited by horndoctor; 02-08-2012 at 07:14 AM.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:51 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Test Date: Feb 8, 2012 8:42:35 am
Connection Type: EvdoA
Server: Miami, FL
Download: 1490 kbps
Upload: 674 kbps
Ping: 113 ms

That's slightly better than usual.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:45 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

0.03 - 0.15 mb and I was getting mad. I did an un-root and with nothing on my phone, not even logged into google to sync my contacts I got 1.50 - 1.90 mb

With over 200 apps, and everything on push thru data, I found it sucks all my bandwidth. If your phone is too slow, find out what apps you have that consume days that you don't use and remove them. Quit posing your mail, and set your update for once a day on weather and fb.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:48 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CripledCyclone View Post

I'm in Atlanta...

4G speeds give me;

@CripledCyclone that's crazy slow. U'd be better off with AOL with those speeds. I remember getting 128kbps down on AOL back in the day. I'd def call sprint over that, shouldn't be paying for that, in fact no one should.
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post

@horndoctor those are the speeds I was getting back in August when I went there, but in Madison and St. Clair county especially in the evenings it slowed down to less than 1/4 of those speeds
Old 02-11-2012, 12:13 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post

Nice speeds Horn!

Old 02-11-2012, 12:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

Old 02-12-2012, 02:30 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@CripledCyclone that's crazy slow. U'd be better off with AOL with those speeds. I remember getting 128kbps down on AOL back in the day. I'd def call sprint over that, shouldn't be paying for that, in fact no one should.

@horndoctor those are the speeds I was getting back in August when I went there, but in Madison and St. Clair county especially in the evenings it slowed down to less than 1/4 of those speeds
Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
Nice speeds Horn!

Yeah, I hadn't been getting those speeds for a while now but I thought lately my speeds were improving so I was pleasantly surprised when I checked them and got these results. I hope things continue to improve.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D