PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 04:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: DUSK THEME for EVO 3D???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
will root that puppy
haha no kidding
guess im in the lucky .01% this time around huh

in anycase, Ive spent ALOT of time looking into the 1.5 hboot that I didnt read much about the revolutionary method.

Ive already downloaded the drivers and the rev zip on the "guide to s-off" post

what do you recomend from here?
keep in mind that I would like the opertunity to return every thing to stock if I need to for any reason

thanks in advance
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
haha no kidding
guess im in the lucky .01% this time around huh

in anycase, Ive spent ALOT of time looking into the 1.5 hboot that I didnt read much about the revolutionary method.

Ive already downloaded the drivers and the rev zip on the "guide to s-off" post

what do you recomend from here?
keep in mind that I would like the opertunity to return every thing to stock if I need to for any reason

thanks in advance

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-evo-3d...very-root.html

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 11-17-2011, 05:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ya thats the one I was reading
Old 11-23-2011, 10:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

OK!
So here an update on making the theme.
I want to thank @Karl, @OMJ, and @zone23 over here at ppcgeeks for getting me started.
And my friend over at xda dmoses1969 for recomending the right programs to get started and the locations of the files I needed.

I know this doesnt look like much yet, But if you look at the signal indicator, its already skined.
I put thoes images back into the phone to test if it would work, and IT DOES!

Me and @lnando84 are working on some skins. I am consintrating on the taskbar for now, he is making dialers.
More status updates soon
Cheers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg x- test signals.jpg (72.4 KB, 60 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by aedon; 11-24-2011 at 12:55 AM.
Old 11-24-2011, 12:11 AM
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Looking nice can't wait to see it done... Make [THEME] thread in the development section

Sent from my E3D using tapatalk
Old 11-24-2011, 12:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Looking nice can't wait to see it done... Make [THEME] thread in the development section

Even if its just the task bar would it go under theme?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-24-2011, 01:30 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Quote:

Better yet I think they should make an Apps & Themes section here in the 3d forums..Keeping the development section for Roms, Mods, and such less cluttered!!

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2011, 01:56 AM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Better yet I think they should make an Apps & Themes section here in the 3d forums..Keeping the development section for Roms, Mods, and such less cluttered!!
they should but will they for one cook
Old 11-24-2011, 02:03 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

one cook? there's already a lot of different apps as well as themes available..I'd think that number will only continue to grow going forward..no?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:32 AM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
one cook? there's already a lot of different apps as well as themes available..I'd think that number will only continue to grow going forward..no?
i dont see anyone else bring themes to the site

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D