PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2011, 07:41 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Very nice!

Sent from my EVO 3D on ppcgeeks Tapatalk
Old 08-07-2011, 01:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Threadstarter

seedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: [MOD] Lock Screen Rings

Quote:
that's awesome! could you make one of a Widmer Bros. Beer bottle cap?
http://i.colnect.net/images/f/336/664/Unknown.jpg
or a Lakers one?

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Delete

Last edited by Wizzard; 08-07-2011 at 02:24 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:17 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedogg View Post
I flashed this zip and It didn't work. still got the same old boring stock ring. and now my phone icon from the lock screen is gone and I can't figure out how to get it back.
btw, I'm running OMJ's ROM and flashed via clockworkmod

Last edited by Curb71; 08-07-2011 at 06:25 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 06:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

lilbrulesall is keeping up the good worklilbrulesall is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
I flashed this zip and It didn't work. still got the same old boring stock ring. and now my phone icon from the lock screen is gone and I can't figure out how to get it back
Just go menu>settings>personalize>lockscreen then scroll over to weather(or which ever lockscreen you want) and hit settings then tap on one of the icons/slots and choose phone(or any other app you want) good luck!

P.s. I just rooted my phone and flashed the team win recovery, if im just stock rooted, will these work?? I think im just gonna do it and see how it goes
Old 08-07-2011, 08:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work

I can't get it to work either... I've tried the Saints LSR and the Xray finger LSR with no luck.

I'm running Scrosler Clean ROM with Clockwork recovery
Old 08-07-2011, 08:27 PM
The Playboy Boy

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbrulesall View Post
Just go menu>settings>personalize>lockscreen then scroll over to weather(or which ever lockscreen you want) and hit settings then tap on one of the icons/slots and choose phone(or any other app you want) good luck!

P.s. I just rooted my phone and flashed the team win recovery, if im just stock rooted, will these work?? I think im just gonna do it and see how it goes
"phone" is not an option. I know that process to customize the buttons which I did but phone disappeared and I cannot put it back cause it is not available to select. btw, did the custom screen lock work for you? I don't think anyone has confirmed they work.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

seedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuff

Quote:
I flashed this zip and It didn't work. still got the same old boring stock ring. and now my phone icon from the lock screen is gone and I can't figure out how to get it back.
btw, I'm running OMJ's ROM and flashed via clockworkmod
Quote:
I can't get it to work either... I've tried the Saints LSR and the Xray finger LSR with no luck.

Looks like both of you are using Clockwork. As stated in the OP, I have only tested on TWRP and have not tried any other recovery. They may not work with Clockwork. I will see what I can do.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
They will not work with stock ROM. You need to be on a deodexed ROM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:17 PM
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 504 Refugee View Post

I just did X-Ray Finger and had no issue.

Prolly clockwork mod recovery

Donations always accepted but never expected!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods