PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 10:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PRE Order sign up website!!!

I do have multiple lines on my account, but none due for upgrade, so I guess I sit + wait for three months (unless I break down and forget the $50 LOL)!!

Thanks for the info though!

Old 04-23-2010, 12:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible!
Carrier: VZW

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
I do have multiple lines on my account, but none due for upgrade, so I guess I sit + wait for three months (unless I break down and forget the $50 LOL)!!

Thanks for the info though!
hey no prob. try to wait it out, but if you can't, 50 isn't the end of the world. and like i said, i am almost positive if you don't use the credit another line could down the road. then again verizon has changed a lot lately with respect to discounts and their vip program being cancelled and all. i'd call or talkl to an in store rep to verify that
Old 04-23-2010, 12:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Your right about that, VZW seems to change policies more than most people change their socks!!!! I am seriously thinking about ordering it ahead of my new every 2, but the wait isn't all bad, it gives me time to sit back and hear real-time usage stories/bugs/issues/praise!!!

P.S. Are you getting the feeling we should just start our own thread? I think you and I are exchanginf info to each other on a regular basis on two threads LOL!!!! (helping me a lot, I am learning a lot about Android lately)
Old 04-23-2010, 05:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible!
Carrier: VZW

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Your right about that, VZW seems to change policies more than most people change their socks!!!! I am seriously thinking about ordering it ahead of my new every 2, but the wait isn't all bad, it gives me time to sit back and hear real-time usage stories/bugs/issues/praise!!!

P.S. Are you getting the feeling we should just start our own thread? I think you and I are exchanginf info to each other on a regular basis on two threads LOL!!!! (helping me a lot, I am learning a lot about Android lately)
haha, its good info for everybody. i think the incredible will bring a lot of people to android. i know it grabbed my attention. so most people here will probably be knew to android as well

but yeah waiting it out won't hurt. you definitely have a point that you will get to hear real time feedback. thats one bad thing about being an early adopter, sometimes you get yanked around with hardware issues. i tend to try and wait on most tech, but for some reasons phones i just have to have day one, haha.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible