PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 01:41 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Has onyone used this battery??

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Ya but then youd have a fat brick with crappy battery life instead of a fat brick with awesome battery life, lol
touche my friend...touche
Old 06-12-2009, 03:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

Quote:
Ya but then youd have a fat brick with crappy battery life instead of a fat brick with awesome battery life, lol

exactly why i sold my touch pro! cause between the 2 with this battery the touch was just too too big...on the diamond.. perfect size for my big hands..plus no more being tied to a outlet...lol

if the diamond had 2 things..3.5 jack and a micro card slot.for me it would be perfect..but there is always something missing from htc phones lol be it drivers, or sprint screwing with the design..or lack of common sense with the missing 3.5 jack. bah done ranting.,,oh yea the battery rocks.lol
Old 06-12-2009, 03:53 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
exactly why i sold my touch pro! cause between the 2 with this battery the touch was just too too big...on the diamond.. perfect size for my big hands..plus no more being tied to a outlet...lol

if the diamond had 2 things..3.5 jack and a micro card slot.for me it would be perfect..but there is always something missing from htc phones lol be it drivers, or sprint screwing with the design..or lack of common sense with the missing 3.5 jack. bah done ranting.,,oh yea the battery rocks.lol
Im with ya there, but I think its missing 3 things, the 3rd being the 350mb storage memory that the Touch Pro has.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-12-2009, 03:56 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Im with ya there, but I think its missing 3 things, the 3rd being the 350mb storage memory that the Touch Pro has.
and a flash for the camera. then it would be perfect!
Old 06-12-2009, 03:58 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
and a flash for the camera. then it would be perfect!
Right you are! I forgot about that.
My old Motorolla e815 had a flash and I never used it for the camera but it made an awesome little flashlight that you always had with you.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

jmz768 is a n00b

I have this battery and it's awesome. Yes the phone is an absolute brick with it but it lasts forever. GPS works fine too. I only use mine when I know I'm going to be away from a charger for longer periods of time and stick with the standard battery otherwise.
Old 06-13-2009, 02:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02

i also have this battery from mugen power from your seller on the link. it does have the red cover. it is a great battery, but their is no protection for the camera, just a large hole, htc atleast gives extra plastic on the hole for the cover.... other then that its great... too bad seido dropped the ball with the diamond battery. i expected seidio to have a 3500mha batter but no go with them.... so some reason.... anyone know why

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond