PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 06:01 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Has onyone used this battery??

I just seen this battery on ebay and its MASSIVE.
I was wondering if anyone has tried it out yet?

http://cgi.ebay.com/3000mAh-EXTENDED...3A1%7C294%3A50

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: x
Carrier: x

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Has onyone used this battery??

Too bad they didn't make the back Black, now its huge and maroon.

Not sure about the battery, I just have a couple spare regular ones, one in my car and carry one if I might need it, they are so small it's not a hassle.

Those would go all day if they are decent.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: THC Touch Diamond

mmmtacos is just getting started

i heard about gps problems with larger batteries, not sure if thats still a problem but something to be cautious about.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

I have this battery.. but the grey back door! I wouldnt go back to the stock battery,,, this thing lasts forever..and i can do all the things this phone was meant to do without being tied to a outlet every 2 hours..lol to me money well spent!!!!
Old 06-12-2009, 12:55 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
I have this battery.. but the grey back door! I wouldnt go back to the stock battery,,, this thing lasts forever..and i can do all the things this phone was meant to do without being tied to a outlet every 2 hours..lol to me money well spent!!!!
Cool any pics you can post. and where you got it?
All I see is the maroon backs
Old 06-12-2009, 07:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: telus

halljm is a n00b

I have this exact battery and cover, the problem I found is the back does not fit all that well on my Telus version of the Diamond, and the phone itself wont tell me how much battery is left it just says unknown device.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:41 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by halljm View Post
I have this exact battery and cover, the problem I found is the back does not fit all that well on my Telus version of the Diamond, and the phone itself wont tell me how much battery is left it just says unknown device.
Wow, that blows.
Thats kinda a deal breaker
Old 06-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Cool any pics you can post. and where you got it?
All I see is the maroon backs
!http://cgi.ebay.com/GRAY-BACK-DOOR-FOR-HTC-TOUCH-DIAMOND-EXTENDED-BATTERY_W0QQitemZ350193953543QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPD A_Accessories?hash=item51892fab07&_trksid=p4634.c0 .m14.l1262&_trkparms=|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A30

thats they grey one i have.. see i ordered the touch pro version of this battery and then ordered the grey back for my diamond..so i could switch out the battery between my diamond and pro!!! will post a pic if i have time today if not later ton!
Old 06-12-2009, 01:37 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/GRAY-BACK-DOOR-FOR-HTC-TOUCH-DIAMOND-EXTENDED-BATTERY_W0QQitemZ350193953543QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPD A_Accessories?hash=item51892fab07&_trksid=p4634.c0 .m14.l1262&_trkparms=|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A30

thats they grey one i have.. see i ordered the touch pro version of this battery and then ordered the grey back for my diamond..so i could switch out the battery between my diamond and pro!!! will post a pic if i have time today if not later ton!
cool back cover. that battery is a beast! Id rather save the $100 and charge my phone all the time. If I wanted my phone to be a fat brick I would get the Pro
Old 06-12-2009, 01:38 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
cool back cover. that battery is a beast! Id rather save the $100 and charge my phone all the time. If I wanted my phone to be a fat brick I would get the Pro
Ya but then youd have a fat brick with crappy battery life instead of a fat brick with awesome battery life, lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond