PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 05:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Kessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Kessler's Dialer Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Loving the tech black, Kessler... it has found a permanent place on my dialer.
Nice, thanks for the feedback.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Kessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegax View Post
Thank you! .... Can you make oem's available as well?

edit: And maybe skin the in call screen
Thinking about skinning the in call screen. OEM's?
Old 02-28-2009, 01:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Hey Kess.....great work man. Is it possible to make a blue button thats transparent....so you can still see the background of the dialer? Also, does anyone know how to change the background on the dialer? Mine still has the black/gray grid , faintly in the background.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

PintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i love the tech black skin, dude. i always install it after a hard reset or flash. feels weirdn ot having it there

-------------------------

Why would you buy a Windows Mobile Smartphone, and try to make it look and work like an iPhone?

Kinda like buying a Ferrari and trying to make it into a Ford Taurus.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

HTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to HTCLeener

Kessler.. absolutely LOVING the dialer skins.. especially the glossy ones.. so sleek looking.

The only thing is, I noticed when I pressed, it didn't really line-up properly.. I checked to see that the dimensions are correct from the original and they are, so not really sure what the problem is.

Here's a screenshot to explain what I mean.

Any ideas?

If you're going to use my work, please give credit where credit is due.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCLeener View Post
Kessler.. absolutely LOVING the dialer skins.. especially the glossy ones.. so sleek looking.

The only thing is, I noticed when I pressed, it didn't really line-up properly.. I checked to see that the dimensions are correct from the original and they are, so not really sure what the problem is.

Any ideas?
Thanks

As far a lining up, I haven't seen that before. Did you have another dialer installed before that? Can you reinstall and then do a soft reset to see if it works? I checked the files in the gloss black cab and they are sized correctly.... stumped on this one for now. Anyone else have this problem?
Old 02-28-2009, 02:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
Hey Kess.....great work man. Is it possible to make a blue button thats transparent....so you can still see the background of the dialer? Also, does anyone know how to change the background on the dialer? Mine still has the black/gray grid , faintly in the background.
Can you post a screenshot of the background still showing? Also let me know which dialer you were using before that. Unfortunately the only way to include a background with transparency is to do each dialer individually with the background. If the dialer keys were .PNG images and there was a separate background I could do it. Maybe I'm off though, anyone know if there is a workaround?

Last edited by Kessler; 02-28-2009 at 02:18 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:17 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessler View Post
As far a lining up, I haven't seen that before. Did you have another dialer installed before that? Can you reinstall and then do a soft reset to see if it works? I checked the files in the gloss black cab and they are sized correctly.... stumped on this one for now. Anyone else have this problem?
Not with your skin, but I did have that problem with the dialer skin found here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ghlight=dialer

Not sure if that helps, but maybe you can look at it and find the connection.

*edit* my guess is that it is a difference in phone canvas.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

HTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to HTCLeener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessler View Post
Thanks

Hey,

I haven't had any other dialer installed before that, it's been the stock one that came with the phone I've uninstalled and reinstalled only to get the same result.. not sure what's happening.

Just now, I noticed it wasn't lining up properly so I reinstalled the White ones and those didn't line up.. so I'm thinking it has to do with the ones I originally had on my phone, my dimensions may be different (for some reason)..

I'm going to try pulling those ones off and see what I can do with them.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Odd thing is, we're both HTC Diamond's on TELUS.. haha.. buh, we'll see.

EDIT: My Assets_dialer_Pressed.bmp is different, the dimensions are different on my phone.. see below compared to yours.

Looks like I'll have to skin that one myself Thanks for all your help though.. greatly appreciated!

Last edited by HTCLeener; 02-28-2009 at 02:43 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Not with your skin, but I did have that problem with the dialer skin found here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ghlight=dialer

Not sure if that helps, but maybe you can look at it and find the connection.

*edit* my guess is that it is a difference in phone canvas.
Yes! funny thing is, I installed that one before and had the same problem. The dimensions of the pressed image are completely different from the one I'm going by. What I can do is offer an generic alternative background for the few people that have the different canvas. HTCLeener, can you copy this image into your windows directory to see if it works?
Attached Files
File Type: zip ALTERNATE Assets_dialer_Pressed.zip (21.2 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Kessler; 02-28-2009 at 02:44 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond