View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 02:17 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Kessler's Dialer Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessler View Post
As far a lining up, I haven't seen that before. Did you have another dialer installed before that? Can you reinstall and then do a soft reset to see if it works? I checked the files in the gloss black cab and they are sized correctly.... stumped on this one for now. Anyone else have this problem?
Not with your skin, but I did have that problem with the dialer skin found here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ghlight=dialer

Not sure if that helps, but maybe you can look at it and find the connection.

*edit* my guess is that it is a difference in phone canvas.