PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 06:13 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: help with techy lingo

start menu -> settings -> touch response.. there's the settings.

for ringtones start menu -> programs -> mp3 trimmer
Old 01-17-2009, 06:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond for Sprint
Threadstarter

cantwait2b is a n00b

found them both. thank you again. some of my music is saved as a wma so the mp3 trimmer doesn't acknowledge it. is there a way to convert the files to mp3, if so, how?

can the home screen be altered so the clock is still visible but not huge covering the face of the person on my wallpaper? and can you get rid of the calandar option below the clock?

Last edited by cantwait2b; 01-17-2009 at 07:25 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Vip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good work

Hey welcome to the forums, first of all, and second, no offense but you can find answers to all of your questions mostly by using the search function at the top of the page, or you can google "wma to mp3 converter" and you'll find your answers. If you can't that's when most people start asking questions on gow something is done.

BTW, (by the way) changing the home screen is not really the easiest thing if you just got a PPC (pocket pc). You can check out this page to get more clocks if you want to try it out.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=420887

Good luck...

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto WWII

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

Treo 650 -> Mogul -> Touch -> Diamond -> Treo Pro -> Touch Pro
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff

actually the easiest way to make ringtones is to use the file explorer. open up your file explorer, and keep hitting the "up" button (its the button in the bottom left) until you can't go up anymore. then click on the "Internal Storage". Now hit the menu button (bottom right button). click on the option "New Folder". now name the folder "My Ringtones". now using file explorer go to where ever you have your music stored (its probably the "My Music" folder) and select a song and hit "menu". then hit "edit" then hit "copy". then navigate back to the "My Ringtones" folder and hit "menu", "edit", "paste". then in touch flo 3d navigate to the settings icon. hit the sound option, scroll down to where it says "ringtone" tap it. then choose the song.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond