PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 06:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

rockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good workrockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good workrockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iphone software

im using the iFonz v1.1.2 (787 KB)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint EPRP

dicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to dicast

Ifonz works fine on this end of the world. Just making sure you shut off TF3D.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

rockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good workrockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good workrockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicast View Post
lol.... yeah i did and i even have the .net framework, but it still comes up with an error???? o well forget it
Old 01-06-2009, 04:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockspeoplesfaces View Post
i personally dont like the iphone one bit (wm all the way ) but i want to show my friend that i can make my diamond act and run like an iphone, but i dont want to pay money... please post all apps

i cant believe i would even run that s**t on my phone
I don't get it? If you hate it so much why put in on your phone in the first place? And worse yet, why would you show it off to a friend?

Doesn't make any sense.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pre

tri0xinn is keeping up the good worktri0xinn is keeping up the good worktri0xinn is keeping up the good work

That Idiamond program has some serious potential.... I'm about 80 percent happy with it since I spend most of my time with tf3d sliding over to my apps.. the idiamond works as a great app launcher... just annoying not being able to run weather and a couple other tf3d progs.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicast View Post
iFonz works on my diamond without disabling TF3D ??
Old 01-06-2009, 01:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond (on Alltel)
Carrier: Alltel

GnatGoSplat is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
i personally dont like the iphone one bit (wm all the way ) but i want to show my friend that i can make my diamond act and run like an iphone, but i dont want to pay money... please post all apps

i cant believe i would even run that s**t on my phone
Not sure I understand your motivation.
My primary phone is an iPhone, and as an iPhone user you'd have to show me a lot more than a program that makes a Diamond pretend to act like an iPhone in order to impress me. Probably what impresses iPhone users the most about my Diamond is the Teeter game with vibrator feedback. Well, it didn't impress my sister much, but it sure impressed my wife and I. The Teeter game seems much more refined than anything similar for the iPhone. In general though, there are a ton more quality games for iPhone, at least that I could find. Another thing that impressed me about the Diamond is how tiny the pixels are, crispness of text and graphics, and how tiny you can scale a font down and still be readable. That only impressed me because I'm a nerd, my wife seemed less impressed by that.

Anyway, if the objective is to impress your iPhone-using friend, then find some cool games that show off what the Diamond can do. And once you find those games, let me know what they are. I was originally impressed that there's a Guitar Hero 3 Mobile for WinMo, but then was disappointed to hear it's QVGA only and doesn't run on the Diamond.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I don't get it? If you hate it so much why put in on your phone in the first place? And worse yet, why would you show it off to a friend?

Doesn't make any sense.
because he doesnt believe me that the diamond can do that... he hates the fact that a wm device is fully customizable
Old 01-06-2009, 05:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
because he doesnt believe me that the diamond can do that... he hates the fact that a wm device is fully customizable
Thanks for replying but I still don't get the motivation.
You hate the iphone but you want make your Diamond like an iphone just so you can prove a point to your friend?

I can understand if you liked the iphone interface and wanted to emulate that on your phone but installing something on your phone you totally hate just to prove a point?
Old 01-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Thats what Im talking about! Show those Iphonies how robust and truly customizable our devices are. Sic 'em

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond