GnatGoSplat
PPCGeeks Regular

GnatGoSplat is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iphone software

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockspeoplesfaces View Post
i personally dont like the iphone one bit (wm all the way ) but i want to show my friend that i can make my diamond act and run like an iphone, but i dont want to pay money... please post all apps

i cant believe i would even run that s**t on my phone
Not sure I understand your motivation.
My primary phone is an iPhone, and as an iPhone user you'd have to show me a lot more than a program that makes a Diamond pretend to act like an iPhone in order to impress me. Probably what impresses iPhone users the most about my Diamond is the Teeter game with vibrator feedback. Well, it didn't impress my sister much, but it sure impressed my wife and I. The Teeter game seems much more refined than anything similar for the iPhone. In general though, there are a ton more quality games for iPhone, at least that I could find. Another thing that impressed me about the Diamond is how tiny the pixels are, crispness of text and graphics, and how tiny you can scale a font down and still be readable. That only impressed me because I'm a nerd, my wife seemed less impressed by that.

Anyway, if the objective is to impress your iPhone-using friend, then find some cool games that show off what the Diamond can do. And once you find those games, let me know what they are. I was originally impressed that there's a Guitar Hero 3 Mobile for WinMo, but then was disappointed to hear it's QVGA only and doesn't run on the Diamond.
This post has been thanked 1 times.