PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mario23 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do you guys clear up your storage memory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i switched my opera cache to internal storage. way better.no more windows storage.
Which program did you use to do that?
I have Sktools which I love and Advanced Config but I didn't find that particular item.
Thanks

I currently use SKtools to clear my opera cache periodically and that free's up a ton of space for me.
I also have email and messaging saving to internal storage.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:49 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario23 View Post
Which program did you use to do that?
I have Sktools which I love and Advanced Config but I didn't find that particular item.
Thanks

I currently use SKtools to clear my opera cache periodically and that free's up a ton of space for me.
I also have email and messaging saving to internal storage.
no tool needed. goto opera and launch it. then type in opera:config can you please hit me on aim? darren8739
Old 12-17-2008, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

AH...good one!
PM'd
Old 12-17-2008, 09:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thanks again for all your help Darren.
I got it set up now
Old 12-18-2008, 12:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have the same issues regarding storage memory. Except that I can look at my storage memory and have 7mb left then alittle later I am back to having 30mb left without doing anything. Also when I download programs to my internal storage it downloads in my storage also. In other words it is being duplicated. I will try the clean up programs also.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:05 AM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1

I use FastCleanup and it works really well. I have attached the cab for you all to try. Hope you like it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab FastCleanup.cab (9.8 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

Old 12-18-2008, 03:41 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedog1 View Post
I use FastCleanup and it works really well. I have attached the cab for you all to try. Hope you like it.
do you have your opera cache switched to internal? helps a ton and easy to change.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:52 AM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
do you have your opera cache switched to internal? helps a ton and easy to change.

Actually, yes I do. And you're absolutely correct. It helps the most without having to use any additional cleanup apps if you choose not to.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:56 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedog1 View Post
Actually, yes I do. And you're absolutely correct. It helps the most without having to use any additional cleanup apps if you choose not to.
ok good, i just wanted to ask.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:36 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcatnat View Post
Hey Success100,

What's in that folder that you deleted and do you know what it's used for? Basically, if I delete it what will it affect and will I miss anything?
you wont miss it, its the userguide on your programs list. i never used it once.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond