PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Sprint

Magoo_215 is keeping up the good workMagoo_215 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pinch and Zoom App

Well in my opinion your phone is only as good as the network its on and what you can get out it with a nice price and I know a lot of ppl on here say they hate the IPhone but i bet if IPhone was to come to sprint or verizon for a nice price and you can keep your SERO plan things wouldnt be the same around here... Maybe I should of madde that a new post?
Old 12-08-2008, 12:03 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
multi touch is not only for pics. it is used for browser and any other aps that needs it like google maps
yeah we know. It's pretty much common knowledge at this point.

Old 12-08-2008, 02:25 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Personally I think multi touch on the iphone for zooming in on photos isn't all that great. I actually like being able to simply draw a circle where I want to zoom much better. Multi touch unlock would be pretty damn cool though.

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, or don't remember from the tp reviews, when you open an image with your album, then draw a circle anywhere on the image, it zooms in on it. You can do this with one hand. Multi touch on the iphone requires two hands.

Gaming with multi touch seems to be a must though if you want to stand out.
ANd yes, This circle gestures are pretty common knowledge at this point since HTC touch have it when it's released. We are glad U like that function and U are totally entitled for ur opinion. The purpose of the thread is about pinch and zoom function tho. It is not about comparing who got the best feature so I think it does not matter in this thread what the TP has.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 12-08-2008, 02:26 PM
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo_215 View Post
Well in my opinion your phone is only as good as the network its on and what you can get out it with a nice price and I know a lot of ppl on here say they hate the IPhone but i bet if IPhone was to come to sprint or verizon for a nice price and you can keep your SERO plan things wouldnt be the same around here... Maybe I should of madde that a new post?
I guess this one is for chronster. But I totally agreed on this comment tho.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:37 PM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnythan View Post
Jethro, you don't understand nearly as much as you think you do... and your act that only you have all the answers is tiresome and silly. Please open your ears and eyes a little bit.
I know ur upset that is why U said this things. I totally understand. As far as the thread goes, I think I've gave more infos and I clarify a lot of things about the topic. I backed it up with links too to prove the fact. Like I said, I did not say ur wrong. Ur point is just irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnythan View Post
Multi-touch is pretty awkward when you're trying to use the device with one hand.

It's hard to deny that the iPhone interface and UI are far superior to anything we've seen in the WinMo world to date, though. The thing is quick, responsive, and brain-dead easy to use.
I agree on this post in the other hand tho. Yes multi touch is for 2 hands not for 1. That is why it's called "multi". it is not meant for 1 hand operation so it's totally understandlable. Just like some phones are equiped with KB's coz it's for 2 handed operation.

And yes I agree about the comment about the UI. It's far more superior. But I want the people to understand that being impressed with the Iphone does not mean ur degrading WM. I know 1 here will comment again about comparison and who's better. it's just that there is something else out there that is doing a great job aside from WM. And their strengths are undenialble. Like the androids, the symbians the BB's and the OSX's and of course WM.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:53 PM
i like turtles

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Jethro it's clear you take posts way too personal. Why are you attempting to argue with me again? I wasn't trying to start a flame war with my post, only mention the circle gesture in passing in case the op overlooked it. Magoo's post never said anything about being specifically directed at me, and I think it was a general post directed at anyone who mentioned they were sick of hearing about the iphone here.

Quote:
I know ur upset that is why U said this things.
Nobody appears to be getting upset except you. I read this entire thread and from what I saw, nobody was trying to start an argument with you.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:02 PM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
Jethro it's clear you take posts way too personal. Why are you attempting to argue with me again? I wasn't trying to start a flame war with my post, only mention the circle gesture in passing in case the op overlooked it. Magoo's post never said anything about being specifically directed at me, and I think it was a general post directed at anyone who mentioned they were sick of hearing about the iphone here.

Nobody appears to be getting upset except you. I read this entire thread and from what I saw, nobody was trying to start an argument with you.
There no flame wars. there is starting arguement. The purpose of my post is stay on topic. Noobody's getting upset atleast I know I'm not. Only facts that I will deliver anywhere in the site. People don't realize they are not arguing with me, They are arguing about the fact on an specific topic.

And I think the dude is talking about ur phone.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:09 PM
i like turtles

Jethro take a look here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkman25 View Post
woww...i actually forgot about that!

I do like that a lot to!

This phone is definitely an iPhone KILLER!

Especially with Juicy's lightning fast ROM on it.

Hmm..it's amazing
I was completely on topic seeing as how someone reminded him of one feature, and I was trying to remind him of another.

Now take a look here:

Quote:
Only facts that I will deliver anywhere in the site.
Quote:
And I think the dude is talking about ur phone.
You contradicted yourself. Until Magoo wants to chime in, your statement is not fact.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:12 PM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
Jethro take a look here:

I was completely on topic seeing as how someone reminded him of one feature, and I was trying to remind him of another.

Now take a look here:

You contradicted yourself. Until Magoo wants to chime in, your statement is not fact.
If I deliver a fact. I will not say "I think" Like I said, Ur opinion was accepted but the topic is still about Pinch and Zoom.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:17 PM
i like turtles

well "i think" you're wrong because I never said I hated the iphone. Just chillax and don't bring my name up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond