PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Would you like to see this app released?
yes 75 79.79%
i don't care 14 14.89%
no, its a waste of kb 5 5.32%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 09:30 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Disco D-Pad

saus there is something for that.... PM me

Old 12-03-2008, 05:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: telus
Threadstarter

meetdave is just getting started

i'm surprised at the lack of interest people have about this... its not riveting or anything, but it seems worth promoting.

haha, i've seen other threads develop huge amounts of interest over far more ridiculous stuff.

personally, i would like to make better flashing sequences so its a bit more noticeable.
e.g. on received text message clockwise rotation of - (home), (<--), (hangup), (phone) and okay button doing its counter clockwise rotation... who really cares what the sequence is.. or on an incoming call make the lighting inverse lol. just for example of what im talking about.

assigning it for functions would be amazing as well... solid "okay" button on low batt would be unreal.

Last edited by meetdave; 12-03-2008 at 05:51 AM.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre too an Hero!
Carrier: Sprint

a1aone is just getting started

Yeah I would love for my phone to be able to do all of those things. Wish someone makes an app for this. Cant wait....
Old 12-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Just in case you didn't notice... when you're phone is on, if you touch the center DPad, it will light up for a second. I wish I could just have that on the whole time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:13 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

yea that would be sick
Old 01-15-2009, 04:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch and Touch Pro 2

cyberbrutus is a n00b

I asked for the same application in XDA...good to know that we share common interests
Old 01-15-2009, 10:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: telus
Threadstarter

meetdave is just getting started

i wish more people could share an interest in it. it would be incredibly useful for me as i have a bit of a hearing problem. it would be an ascetically pleasing way of working around that AND it would benefit the rest of the community as well!

for me, its like the equivalent to being able to change your sms tone.

its not that you cant hear the default one, its just how much nicer is it when you get to change it to something you actually enjoy?
Old 01-21-2009, 02:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

coreydoom is a n00b

i installed nueLED on my diamond and tested out some led addresses. I found address 20 mode 1 was the charging animation. So I set the service signal light to that address, did a soft reset and bam! Now shes "breathing" I like to call it. Looks cool too thought I'd share
Old 01-21-2009, 09:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: treo600-moto q-mogul-diamond-touch pro-pre

sehjr is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreydoom View Post
i installed nueLED on my diamond and tested out some led addresses. I found address 20 mode 1 was the charging animation. So I set the service signal light to that address, did a soft reset and bam! Now shes "breathing" I like to call it. Looks cool too thought I'd share
how does the nueLED affect battery?
Old 01-22-2009, 12:43 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehjr View Post
how does the nueLED affect battery?
I would say it's hard to tell. Personally, I wouldn't run it because it wasn't designed for our phones.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond