PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Proud new owner of the HTC Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
dump it for us and ill cook into a flashable rom.
okay, let me look into tutorials on how to dump a rom and i will pm u (unless some one can juss tell me how hehe )

Last edited by mixxy; 11-07-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:51 AM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
okay, let me look into tutorials on how to dump a rom and i will pm u (unless some one can juss tell me how hehe )
try this, it should help.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=412447
Old 11-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok guys, rom has been dumped. Same sys, so not a huge diff, only the radio is different.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:28 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

so juggalo... is it coming along???? I really wanna try this interface on my sprint diamond

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 11-12-2008, 01:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

the bell rom has been posted in the sticky for how to flash. enjoy =)
Old 11-12-2008, 03:11 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

can't find it.. maybe i'm blind, but can you link it?

NVM found it, thanks

Last edited by syanni85; 11-12-2008 at 03:22 AM.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
can't find it.. maybe i'm blind, but can you link it?

NVM found it, thanks
lol np. Lemme know how u like the UI, cuz i personally hated it and switched out asap. But then again, u know how it is. The person within wants out, and the one outside wants in.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:26 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted

Quote:
lol np. Lemme know how u like the UI, cuz i personally hated it and switched out asap. But then again, u know how it is. The person within wants out, and the one outside wants in.
EXACTLY! I LOVE IT! its intuitive and have more finger flick control, flick or drag!! I love the updates and customizing of the pages, i love the contact app, i just really like this! aaaannnnd NFL ON MY HOMESCREEN!!!!??? WHAAAAAAA!???

Unfortunately, i butchered my phone and dont have a data connection, but this will be the first thing i flash to when the new phone comes in the mail!

i'm just sick of TF3d and can't wait for this to get tweaked up!!!

THANKS MIXXY for the dump!
Old 11-12-2008, 04:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

no problem man haha. I hope there are others that can make use of it too. Thanks goes out to tobey for letting me know how to rip this mofo. =) But one thing ull hate is the constant updating it does and the devices internal memory get full so quickly. I remember I had less than 12 mb left after using the phone for a mere 2-3 days.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted

Quote:
no problem man haha. I hope there are others that can make use of it too. Thanks goes out to tobey for letting me know how to rip this mofo. =) But one thing ull hate is the constant updating it does and the devices internal memory get full so quickly. I remember I had less than 12 mb left after using the phone for a mere 2-3 days.
does it really take that much memory... i mean i've had it on for 12 hours and still have 111mb's of memory... then again, like i've said before, i have no data connection for now Can it really suck up almost 100mb's of mem????

eh, this is just the first step and you DID IT MIXXY!THANKS I really home some of these master minds here can tweak and customize it for performance and make a rom with it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond