PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 02:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

HTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to HTCLeener
Re: Need stock Sprint shellres.192.dll.0409.mui

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
All I have ever been able to replace is the battery , bluetooth, speaker, and start menu. How far have you been able to get?
This is as far as I was able to get, still waiting on the developments to change the signal icon and the Ev/1x icons.

And I've read around that changing the Reminder icon and voicemail icon could potentially muck up all your stuff, any confirmation on this?

Credit goes to DarkLord69 on xda-developers.com for the taskbar and MRE-net on xda-developers.com for their stuff.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_1.jpg (11.8 KB, 73 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-08-2008, 08:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

LIKE?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

mario23 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post

LIKE?

OMG...the impossible dream
Old 11-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Almost a VIP

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario23 View Post
OMG...the impossible dream

im trying to make speaker phone icon and voicemail icon right now.

still not sure where the signal icon is...

http://www.filefactory.com/file/7cefb1/n/tapres_192_dll

should have EV 1X voicemail and speaker. let me know if all works

Last edited by Brock1909; 11-08-2008 at 10:24 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

HTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Ohhhhh, it all works my friend, it allll works.. haha..

For those wanting the Black Ev and 1X icons instead of the orange and pink ones.

Big thanks to Brock1909 for figuring this out, DarkLord69 for his icons and Chef Ben for all his hard work!

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ca2339/n/tapres_192_dll

See screenshots in case you're wondering what it looks like with the black icons. Please note, I've left the speakerphone and voicemail icon the same as brock1909's
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_1.png (6.1 KB, 68 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png Screenshot2_1.png (6.2 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png Screenshot3_1.png (7.5 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png Screenshot4_1.png (6.9 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-09-2008, 02:50 AM
Almost a VIP

those look nice.

now we just need to figure out the freaking signal icon, and we are set!
Old 11-09-2008, 07:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:

For those wanting to mix the black Ev/1x icons and the coloured icons, I've made .dlls for the combinations (note: the voicemail icon and speakerphone icon remain the original from brock1909's file).

BLACK Ev icon & ORANGE 1X icon:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/4c522b/n/tapres_192_dll

PINKISH Ev icon & BLACK 1X icon:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/5570e6/n/tapres_192_dll

Enjoy!

Credits and thanks to brock1909, Chef Ben and DarkLord69.

As for the signal icon, we are all still trying to figure out how to get it working properly..
Old 11-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCLeener View Post
For those wanting to mix the black Ev/1x icons and the coloured icons, I've made .dlls for the combinations (note: the voicemail icon and speakerphone icon remain the original from brock1909's file).

BLACK Ev icon & ORANGE 1X icon:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/4c522b/n/tapres_192_dll

PINKISH Ev icon & BLACK 1X icon:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/5570e6/n/tapres_192_dll

Enjoy!

Credits and thanks to brock1909, Chef Ben and DarkLord69.

As for the signal icon, we are all still trying to figure out how to get it working properly..
nice thanks

in the shellres.dll.192.0409.mui the file for the multiple message is there, along with the start menu icon. there are signal icons in there that i will try to play with later on tonight...wonder about the shellres file....?
Old 11-09-2008, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

mario23 is just getting started

You all are doing great work.
Thanks for all your effort!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
nice thanks

in the shellres.dll.192.0409.mui the file for the multiple message is there, along with the start menu icon. there are signal icons in there that i will try to play with later on tonight...wonder about the shellres file....?
I was looking at the shellress.192.dll file and I noticed the signal icon in there, using PE explorer it's number 32 and 34-37 in the Icon Entry folder and I noticed that it's a 32X32 1-bit icon..

I wonder if this has anything to do with changing it, because if we want to change this icon you'd have to replace it with a 32X32 1-bit icon which contains almost no colour therefore we couldn't put in the awesome looking satellite signal..

Unless you know of a way to replace the icon so it doesn't have to be 32X32 1-bit but 32X32 32-bit? (which is what the Ev and 1x icons are).

Let me know.

------------

Nevermind, I see that you can change it because I looked over DarkLord69 shellres.dll.mui that he sent to Chef Ben (on xda-developers, post #351) and he changed it fine in there (from a 1-bit icon to a 32-bit icon), so my question now is, how do you change it? everytime I want to change the icon to a higher bit icon it won't let me replace it?

Any help?

I also see the satellite icon in the LargeTitleBar.dll, did you try any changes in there?

Last edited by HTCLeener; 11-09-2008 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Noticed change.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond