PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need stock Sprint shellres.192.dll.0409.mui

I have altered mine and they are not like manila files where upon deletion the stock one will replace it. Total Commander will simply not allow deletion, period.

So I am trying to give the guys at XDA a stock shellres.192.dll.0409.mui file because it contains the Start Icon as well as the EV/1X & Signal Strength Icons....and it would be nice to replace them with custom icons. Currently, they only have the GSM version and it doesn't not change anything but the Start Icon for us CDMA users.

Someone please post up a stock .dll so I can get to work on it. The Signal Strength & EV/1X icons are already made and ready to go.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G Rooted

Jocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Need stock Sprint shellres.192.dll.0409.mui

Rename it with TC, then delete it and soft reset.
Should be back after that, I just tried it
Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll upload it...

Last edited by Jocelyn84; 11-04-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Here are the EV/1X icons...

All credit goes to darklord69 at XDA...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1225796034

Here is the Signal icon (pay no attention to the other icons, I'm only lifting this specific one from the pack)

massi959's Taskbar Icon Pack
Old 11-04-2008, 06:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocelyn84 View Post
Rename it with TC, then delete it and soft reset.
Should be back after that, I just tried it
Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll upload it...
Sorry, it didn't work.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Ben View Post
Here are the EV/1X icons...

All credit goes to darklord69 at XDA...

Here is the Signal icon (pay no attention to the other icons, I'm only lifting this specific one from the pack)

massi959's Taskbar Icon Pack
those are nice, wuold be nicer if they were a more vibrant color ( not to complain at all)
i posted on XDA the phoneoverbmp and shellres. not sure if its the file you need though

will these by chance be put in Darloards Cab? or just a .DLL that we can put in the windows directory? persoally i am useing darklords ( not the picture you see) battery meter,and all his Icons. the sat. is an awesome signal icon. could we possibly get a speaker phone icon and VM icon? im trying to make icons too ,have been trying actually, but look nothing near as good as the ones he makes

Last edited by Brock1909; 11-04-2008 at 06:59 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Jocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Sorry, but TC is not allowing me to copy the file to anywhere else.
I'm not trying to insult your intelligence, but even according to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426264 "If you want to put your original system just erase your shellres.96.dll.****.mui file and soft reset." Maybe you'll have to install Icone demarrer.cab, which is a 2 registry key. It's in the above thread. Anyway, just trying to help out, not saying what you want is impossible.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocelyn84 View Post
Sorry, but TC is not allowing me to copy the file to anywhere else.
I'm not trying to insult your intelligence, but even according to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426264 "If you want to put your original system just erase your shellres.96.dll.****.mui file and soft reset." Maybe you'll have to install Icone demarrer.cab, which is a 2 registry key. It's in the above thread. Anyway, just trying to help out, not saying what you want is impossible.
rename the file in TC to shellres.96.dll.0409.mui.bak. then copy the file you want to go in there. and you can then soft reset and delete the file you dont want.

current screen shot..its too bad you cant see the battery icon, its beautiful

Last edited by Brock1909; 11-04-2008 at 07:19 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
rename the file in TC to shellres.96.dll.0409.mui.bak. then copy the file you want to go in there. and you can then soft reset and delete the file you dont want.
Yeah, we've both figured out how to get it IN there. We're trying to figure out how to get it OUT of there lol...
Old 11-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Here ya go:

http://www.filedropper.com/sprintshellres

Last edited by tobeychris; 11-04-2008 at 07:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post

current screen shot..its too bad you cant see the battery icon, its beautiful
Did you just copy over the BT On.bmp & BT Discoverable.bmp over? I did this and my BT icons are overlapped with the stock ones and come out grainy. Did you alter the BT mask.bmp? I'm using the same BT icon .bmp as you.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond