PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Diamond Complaints (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41304)

athlet1c 10-23-2008 11:56 PM

Re: Diamond Complaints

Neilson. Place your call so we have another complaint on file. Spread the word

Balastrea 10-23-2008 11:56 PM

Now you guys are making me wish I had bought the Diamond when it first came out so I too could be swapping for the very phone I have drooled over since I read of it back in July lol

I have been holing off and staying with Verizon and my contract has been up with them since June. What was I thinking haha But then again *who woulda thunk*

athlet1c 10-23-2008 11:59 PM

I was waiting for the Pro Balastrea , but decided to order one until the pro released. I got it for 149.00 while getting to keep my mogul which they had replaced with a brand new one a week before

neilson 10-24-2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by athlet1c (Post 471633)
Neilson. Place your call so we have another complaint on file. Spread the word

I will, probably tomorrow or this weekend. I want to give it just a few more days in the system so that the system will reflect that I have had the Touch Diamond activated for a couple of days now.

Is there a preferred number that I should dial to get to Tech Support? Lord knows I don't want to end up in Philippines CS where I'll be lucky to get a transfer to the right department(let alone any actual assistance)? btw, I have SERO.

darren.wlsn1 10-24-2008 12:04 AM

to be honest, sprint wanted to do anything for me. i couldnt believe it. i think the heat issue has them worried in my opinion. i told them i lost packing slip for mir and they said" no problem, well just credit your acc" i almost dropped the phone. told me my pro will be sent on the second, and be at house in 3-5 days. hope thats true. if not, my diamond is still a blast.

Balastrea 10-24-2008 12:04 AM

I just figured that I was gonna save for ther pro and figured there was no way I could afford the Pro at full price if I had already signed up with a new Diamond. I was actually going to buy the Mogul back in July but then read about the TP and figured I would just stick it out with Verizon and my little LG VX9800 lol - the TP will be my first ppc ever !

athlet1c 10-24-2008 12:04 AM

i just called frrom a land line and asked for Tech Support They were American. I have been fortunate enough to keep it in the USA the past few calls.. 1-888-211-4727 works

athlet1c 10-24-2008 12:05 AM

Good Call to wait Balestrea

neilson 10-24-2008 12:15 AM

I'm talking to Sprint right now, they're getting me to Tech Support. How should I position asking for a Pro?

EDIT: Woman that I spoke to basically shrugged off the issue and tried to tell me to contact HTC, and that it's not anything to be alarmed with that the phone is getting hot. She said she spoke to Tech Support, but I guess they didn't want to take the call since she said they weren't on the line when she got back to me. She did say though that I might want to bring my phone by a Repair Center to see if they can fix it or exchange the phone for another model.

Guess I have to call back, don't I?

athlet1c 10-24-2008 12:19 AM

Express how unhappy you are with the current unit . name the heating and battery issues and your in your 30 day. And request the touch pro , or at least a note to call you when it is available