PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 12:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: Touch Diamond - Cool things you might not know about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
The latest VGA version is attached...
i was just about to post this thanks

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 09-19-2008, 12:36 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

No prob, you know I got your back
Old 09-19-2008, 01:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

mbellis is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to mbellis

in regards to S2U2 I am using the 1.22 vga version, have you guys noticed on your devices that the home key isn't locked?? meaning pressing the home key brings you to the touchflo screen without having to actually slide to unlock?? anyone know of a fix for this, i believe the custom roms available for the telus version fix this but i'm waiting for someone to unlock the extended rom so that we can get the sprint nav cab file before i load the Juicy Rom 2.0... thanks in advance!
Old 09-19-2008, 02:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: None
Carrier: t-mobile

ikarma is a n00b

so how do you scroll with the zoom wheel?

Old 09-19-2008, 02:37 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbellis View Post
in regards to S2U2 I am using the 1.22 vga version, have you guys noticed on your devices that the home key isn't locked?? meaning pressing the home key brings you to the touchflo screen without having to actually slide to unlock?? anyone know of a fix for this, i believe the custom roms available for the telus version fix this but i'm waiting for someone to unlock the extended rom so that we can get the sprint nav cab file before i load the Juicy Rom 2.0... thanks in advance!
I didn't notice it until you said something, thanks a lot

But yes, I can confirm that the Home key does de-activate S2U2.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

al3azim is keeping up the good workal3azim is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheinm View Post
i thought this phone had the vibrating feed back when you touch the screen or button... am i over looking the option some where?
I did too, at least I read that somewhere but not sure where to activate that (if available)
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on Earth. So what the hell, leap! -- Peter McWilliams
Old 09-19-2008, 06:24 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

goto your programs theres help icon and a user manual icon there, it may be in there. my instinct had it,its called heptic feedback or something like that. it also(diamond) has a vibration when call is conected thats nice. found that in settings. also like how after call that isnt in contacts,after call asks if you want to save.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
... also like how after call that isnt in contacts,after call asks if you want to save.
that option has been in every WM device I have had.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:24 AM
Raheinm

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i cant seem to find out how to turn off the text sent message.. i know after the touch and mogul got the 6.1 update it never popped up again and i cant find the option on the diamond
Old 09-20-2008, 09:30 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheinm View Post
i cant seem to find out how to turn off the text sent message.. i know after the touch and mogul got the 6.1 update it never popped up again and i cant find the option on the diamond
This works, T M Z

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37899#2

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond