PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: When are you buying:
14th? (day 1, telesales) 51 50.00%
28th? (day 1, in store, 30 day return for a Pro) 27 26.47%
28th? (Day 1, in store, keeping diamond) 7 6.86%
Later 17 16.67%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 03:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

bionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who's buying on day one?

hey exiled i thought you were gonna go till the 29th day then take it back and maybe get the pro.. i think im gonna stick with the diamond it looks better but since im paying full price i might go for the keyboard too
Old 09-09-2008, 03:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G LTE

Sauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I choose later, but if the price is right on ebay (not going 250$) i'll purchase it on day one. I hate being binded by a contract!
Old 09-09-2008, 04:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP

I've informed my wife that this is a mandatory family expense... now, don't know whether that means I'll actually get one without a little prodding on day one or not, but I'm definitely getting one

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 09-09-2008, 04:20 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Telesales on the 14th. TBD whether I return it for the Pro - determining factor will be thickness of the Pro. If Diamond comes only with red back and Pro comes with black back, that will also be a consideration for changing to Pro.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic1ball View Post
hey exiled i thought you were gonna go till the 29th day then take it back and maybe get the pro.. i think im gonna stick with the diamond it looks better but since im paying full price i might go for the keyboard too
Oh I am... trust me. If its thru telesales or thru the store.. i am getting one ASAP. And then keep it till I hit 29 days or if the Touch pro gets released sooner. I definitely wanna break the ice ASAP!
Old 09-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Oh I am... trust me. If its thru telesales or thru the store.. i am getting one ASAP. And then keep it till I hit 29 days or if the Touch pro gets released sooner. I definitely wanna break the ice ASAP!
You gonna have to wait till at least the 20th then.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good work

well you can return the phone for the full amount then say i have another phone at home i will use that one till i decide which one i want then you wait for the pro..
Old 09-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic1ball View Post
well you can return the phone for the full amount then say i have another phone at home i will use that one till i decide which one i want then you wait for the pro..
You sure? Anyone here who can confirm?

Also really random, but, uh, has anyone heard of the Pro coming to Telus?
Old 09-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovelegit View Post
You sure? Anyone here who can confirm?

Also really random, but, uh, has anyone heard of the Pro coming to Telus?
You can do that, as long as the phone is in like new condition, and you have all the stuff with it, and proof of purchase.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma View Post
I've informed my wife that this is a mandatory family expense... now, don't know whether that means I'll actually get one without a little prodding on day one or not, but I'm definitely getting one
lol yeah i had a talk with my g/f about the phone i told her this phone i have is crap and i really want a ppc phone and i'll be taking the money out of savings because its before payday

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond